Maintanence plans please - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Maintanence plans please

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:54 AM

Heim told me not to post this yet, but I couldn't resist! :D
  • Episode 13.3: El Dicastes implemented
  • Triple experience and drop event begins!
  • Triple-effeciency battle manual and bubblegum sale begins!
  • Ice titan and gold acidus hunting events begin!
  • Cupcake level-a-thon event begins! Redeem one free angeling or deviling cupcake for every 10 base levels you gain past base level 50!
  • The Battlegrounds have been completely revamped!
  • Slotted sunglasses quest implemented
  • Minimum refine level required to use HD ore lowered to +4
  • Prize medals, valour badges, bravery badges, and KvM badges can now be traded and vended
  • Dead branch and bloody dead branch vendor added
  • Anti-bot system implemented
  • The vending system has received three major updates. Firstly, your shop title, items, and prices are now saved between successive uses of Vending. Secondly, you can now modify any aspect of your shop while vending. Thirdly, you no longer need to keep your client open while vending
  • Item binding system implemented, which allows you to bind items to your account and recall items lent to other players
  • Experience scaling system permanently disabled
  • Drop scaling system permanently disabled
  • Slow Poison has a spectacular new graphical effect!
  • First Renewal mechanics update implemented
    • All 3-1 jobs except for rune knights now have double maximum HP, SP, physical attack power, and magical attack power
    • Many other changes
  • Geneticists, warlocks, and rune knights are now awarded an extra-large paper bag hat upon completing their job change quests
  • The giant baphomet horns creation process has been completely fixed
  • Corrected a problem that caused your character to be disconnected if it moved during an NPC dialogue
  • Corrected a problem that caused characters in the corners of your screen to wrongly be targeted by skills
  • The skill name "Lightening Bolt" has been corrected to "Lightning Bolt"
  • Ragnarök Online 2 open beta begins!
(I think I spent too long writing this.)

Edited by richard, 25 March 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#27 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:04 AM

Heim told me not to post this yet, but I couldn't resist! <_<

[/list][*]Geneticists, warlocks, and rune knights are now awarded an extra-large paper bag hat upon completing their job change quests

man i LOLed @ this!

#28 Heart5

Heart5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:05 AM

^ lies

#29 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:08 AM

Heim told me not to post this yet, but I couldn't resist! <_<

• Episode 13.3: El Dicastes implemented
  • Triple experience and drop event begins!
  • Triple-effeciency battle manual and bubblegum sale begins!
  • Ice titan and gold acidus hunting events begin!
  • Cupcake level-a-thon event begins! Redeem one free angeling or deviling cupcake for every 10 base levels you gain past base level 50!
  • The Battlegrounds have been completely revamped!
  • Slotted sunglasses quest implemented
  • Minimum refine level required to use HD ore lowered to +4
  • Prize medals, valour badges, bravery badges, and KvM badges can now be traded and vended
  • Dead branch and bloody dead branch vendor added
  • Anti-bot system implemented
  • The vending system has received three major updates. Firstly, your shop title, items, and prices are now saved between successive uses of Vending. Secondly, you can now modify any aspect of your shop while vending. Thirdly, you no longer need to keep your client open while vending
  • Item binding system implemented, which allows you to bind items to your account and recall items lent to other players
  • Experience scaling system permanently disabled
  • Drop scaling system permanently disabled
  • Slow Poison has a spectacular new graphical effect!
  • First Renewal mechanics update implemented
    • All 3-1 jobs except for rune knights now have double maximum HP, SP, physical attack power, and magical attack power
    • Many other changes
  • Geneticists, warlocks, and rune knights are now awarded an extra-large paper bag hat upon completing their job change quests
  • The giant baphomet horns creation process has been completely fixed
  • Corrected a problem that caused your character to be disconnected if it moved during an NPC dialogue
  • Corrected a problem that caused characters in the corners of your screen to wrongly be targeted by skills
  • The skill name 'Lightening Bolt' has been corrected to 'Lightning Bolt'
  • Ragnarök Online 2 open beta begins!

(I think I spent too long writing this.)

Seriously:

Why do pservers have this type of stuff- and iRo official does not?

Hire someone that knows how to code, get this stuff. People do this for free on those kind of servers.

I still hope that the things Heim said in his thread about Gravity starting anarchy and taking control over stuff they implement without waiting for HQ and just doing it.

If you didn't know; pservers get new episode updates a few weeks after it's released by kRO.

They might not have everything correct, but they get it early and work out the kinks.

We're still waiting for the changes Heim listed in his thread.

-Just sayin'

Update Edit:

To be honest, the reason pservers have this is because the people want it and most of it works. The things that don't work are kafra shop mvp cards and such.
If the community finds out they want this and this, they will create it.

The Gravity team started that in a small way now, but it's ridiculous stuff like god item scrolls and the similar.

Again; Why is minecraft so popular? Because the developer listens to the community.

You have tons of renewal threads, sections devoted only for discussing the game and the server, daily threads going "FIX THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE" and it's not being done.
Instead we get threads proposing god item scrolls. That's just one example because I can't think of another thread with similar retarded effect.

The VIP dungeons were a good start, but to be honest most of us would like to see fixes to things we already have talked about.
Class balancing threads and posts is stupid to listen to. jRO already fixes the skills, just copy them.

-End of line

Edited by AtlasThunderbeef, 18 May 2011 - 05:15 AM.

#30 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:49 AM

hm, you just made me want to go play some minecraft. I remember I need to finish building my castle.

#31 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:54 AM

EXP events should be reserved for memorial day weekend when we have a 3 day weekend. /ok

#32 Nilami

Nilami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:12 AM

Maint is tomorrow Heim, please get notes up so we can all have a hack at them.

If he doesn't get around to posting them, you'll know he was slaving away at the slot-advert event he mentioned last week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users