• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FlavourfulJakk

FlavourfulJakk

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:07 PM

Hello forums, I'm a player that played years ago. I've come back and after some trouble getting my old account up and running, I've successfully gotten back into the game. However, several of my characters have _L after their old names, which I'm assuming is due to the same name being taken on Chaos before the server merger. Is there any way I can get a name change so I can have a unique name again, or is there no way for me to get rid of this? Have I missed my chance to do so?

I apologize if this was in the FAQ, I didn't see it.

#2 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

open up a support ticket,I know when these merger happened they allow free name changes, but dont know if they still allow it for the names that got the _* put at end

#3 FlavourfulJakk

FlavourfulJakk

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

open up a support ticket,I know when these merger happened they allow free name changes, but dont know if they still allow it for the names that got the _* put at end

Thank you for the quick reply!

I figured I would need to put in a ticket, but was hoping that I didn't have to and that there was an option somewhere to rename them.

#4 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:24 PM

You will need to submit a ticket, but I can assure you that you will be given the name change. I urge you to submit 5 alternate names for each character, in case the original is taken.

#5 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hello forums, I'm a player that played years ago. I've come back and after some trouble getting my old account up and running, I've successfully gotten back into the game. However, several of my characters have _L after their old names, which I'm assuming is due to the same name being taken on Chaos before the server merger. Is there any way I can get a name change so I can have a unique name again, or is there no way for me to get rid of this? Have I missed my chance to do so?

I apologize if this was in the FAQ, I didn't see it.

It is in the FAQ actually i stumbled on it and they said they will give you a free name change. Check out these links:

https://support.warp...-server-merger.

https://support.warp...ge-to-ymir.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users