I miss the days of Pre-Renewal~ - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

I miss the days of Pre-Renewal~

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

viri stop selling playspan codes =( <3<3

but nah making zeny is easy when the drop penalty is out, 500m a week playing... maybe 4-5 hours a day at most xD

Ewww no, I don't spend anything beyond 1 VIP account and maybe 20 dollars every 3 months on KP now.

#52 Flower

Flower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

Oh dear god, what else can they do to heal to kill it? Give it half the potential healing power it has now?
Would be amazing if it was a buff to heal, but seeing as the only things that usually happen around here are nerfs, i'll wait for the outcome before getting too excited.

#53 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

I agree, this sub-forum has been completely abandoned by Heim. It seems like all it was was a place to let people gripe, without messing up the main community chat page. Skills like Arrow Vulcan, Focused Arrow Strike, Falcon Assault, Magnus Exorcismus, Energy Coat, Cart Cannon, Zen, Melody Strike/Sling Arrow and others have had their cast times discussed to death ever since RE hit.

Then again, Heim could be trolling because the Facebook page states that they'll be updating the AV cast time (along with some others) today. Heal is one of them LOL.

Seems they are ignoring the issue in this thread too <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users