Any faster way to move items to/from storage? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Any faster way to move items to/from storage?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

I remember way back you used to have a checkmark box like with shop npcs where when checked u could double click a item to put it in storage or take it out and it'd do the entire stack. is this feature still around because dragging each piece of loot then mutiple button presses per item kinda gets.. time consuming. I bank all my loot to then sell on my alchemist.

Also, why do vip's have to suffer the -25% value on etc items? Sure max overcharge can make it up but.. still, this has always irked me XD.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

I remember way back you used to have a checkmark box like with shop npcs where when checked u could double click a item to put it in storage or take it out and it'd do the entire stack. is this feature still around because dragging each piece of loot then mutiple button presses per item kinda gets.. time consuming. I bank all my loot to then sell on my alchemist.

That feature exists for selling items to NPCs, but I don't think it has ever existed for moving items in and out of storage. You can press enter when the quantity specification window appears to quickly move multiple items in and out of storage.

Also, why do vip's have to suffer the -25% value on etc items? Sure max overcharge can make it up but.. still, this has always irked me XD.

Heim said that the selling price of items is lower on Valkyrie to limit inflation, but I doubt the server even has the ability to dynamically adjust the selling price of items on a per-player basis.

Edited by richard, 25 March 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#3 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:49 AM

Man, a faster way to move item to and from storage? Do you really have nothing better to complain about? Oh wait, you've made like 15 useless threads the last week, stop being such a child craving some juicy GM attention.

#4 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:31 AM

Man, a faster way to move item to and from storage? Do you really have nothing better to complain about? Oh wait, you've made like 15 useless threads the last week, stop being such a child craving some juicy GM attention.

What? it was a honest question. tried asking people in game but they either all afk, or bots so.. didn't get very far there.

Edited by Siveria, 18 May 2011 - 07:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users