What classes can reach 193 aspd? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

What classes can reach 193 aspd?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Zayik

Zayik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationReno, Nevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

I know Lord Knight can with a mace(Wtf is up with that anyways. Dev team must of been like. . . should two hand sword be the knights quickest weapon since they have a variety of two hand sword skills + two hand quicken? Nah, lets make it a mace)

I think a sin can with kvm weapon. Are there any others that can reach the ultimate 193 aspd. I don't particularly trust calculators since right now my knight has 183 aspd with the calc I use says it should be like 176 with like 120 agi.
Anyways, just curious. Thanks for any info XD

#2 WanderingCat

WanderingCat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationWandering
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

#3 Gantrithor

Gantrithor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1083 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:07 PM

Mechanic can.

I am going to hazard a guess that pretty much any 3rd class with the right amount of buffs can reach 193 ASPD.

#4 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I think that any class can reach 193 aspd, with the right buffs. Basically, adrenaline rush(or advanced adrenaline rush) + berserk potion(or aid berserk) + kvm rings+ celermine+ + high agi or medium agi+ foods will give you 193 aspd (around 13x agi total), and then a bit more to counter your weapon asapd mods. Use this calculator if you want to test aspd, it is fairly accurate for iRO:

http://www.scs.ryers...c5tam/aspdcalc/

Edited by Kadnya, 18 May 2011 - 08:11 PM.

#5 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

Maestro with berserk guitar = 193 ASPD

#6 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:25 PM

I can on my Royal Guard.

110+whatever Agi, Zerk Potion, Agi Up, Spear Quicken, +10 and +20 Agi Food, No Shield, +9 Glorious Spear & Inspiration to do it, though. xD Without Inspiration I cap at 192.

It takes a bit of work. xD

Edited by Ralis, 18 May 2011 - 11:26 PM.

#7 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:03 AM

All third jobs can with the propper gears and stats.

#8 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:43 AM

On sakray took about 150-160 agi for GX to reach consistent 193 aspd with AAR + aid zerk.

Not many classes benefit from +aspd% gear/pots (other than awake/aid zerk) though since at 192 aspd you would need at least +35% increase aspd gear to reach 193 aspd. Pretty much only mechanics can do that or unrealistic weapons like quad dopple. Fixed aspd bonus gear is very useful, although not much of that exists.

(+aspd% gear reduces the gap between current aspd and 195, unlike pre-re when it was gap to 200 & stacked with awake/zerk/AR/2HQ etc).

Edited by Hrothmund, 19 May 2011 - 12:45 AM.

#9 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:34 AM

<_< man, i pack on almost 170 AGI on my GX and cant even hit 190 without AAR or impressive riff. the new ASPD code is just retarded, dex just doesnt work for ASPD anymore.

#10 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

ABs can hit 193! (no seriously they can just ask Kad)

#11 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:17 AM

My mech hits 193 easy enough, but requires all the buffs and a berserk pot.

#12 Pooru

Pooru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • Locationsouthern california
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:18 AM

<_< man, i pack on almost 170 AGI on my GX and cant even hit 190 without AAR or impressive riff. the new ASPD code is just retarded, dex just doesnt work for ASPD anymore.

agreed and the aspd calc that kad provide doesnt have Poison bottle for GX's in the calculation, damn philistine

#13 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:28 AM

xP

Bishops can get 193 aspd with as low as 90 base agi. Kad bishop has 120 base agi however to save on foods or extra buffs~

And poison bottle has the same aspd mod than berserk potion no?

But talking about aspd, I have a small complain/request:

Why is it that even after third job, not all classes can use berserk potions? I don't think the potion restriction makes much sense now. Do chasers still level meleeing like rogues? Or mechanics melee like blacksmiths? Do bishops level by magic AoEs instead of meleeing? (well, maybe some do, but magnus is broken so I don't)

I would like to request all third jobs to be able to use berserk potions. It sounds really fair.

Additionally, make guarana candy give a different aspd modifier, kind of how celermine has its own modifier that stacks with speed potions. Guarana candy being a quest item that you can only buy one at a time, should be better than a concentration potion!

Nobody uses concentration potions. Make guarana candies give a separate aspd modifier please.

Edited by Kadnya, 19 May 2011 - 08:36 AM.

#14 Nilami

Nilami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:48 AM

Why is it that even after third job, not all classes can use berserk potions? I don't think the potion restriction makes much sense now. Do chasers still level meleeing like rogues? Or mechanics melee like blacksmiths? Do bishops level by magic AoEs instead of meleeing? (well, maybe some do, but magnus is broken so I don't)

I would like to request all third jobs to be able to use berserk potions. It sounds really fair.

Additionally, make guarana candy give a different aspd modifier, kind of how celermine has its own modifier that stacks with speed potions. Guarana candy being a quest item that you can only buy one at a time, should be better than a concentration potion!

Nobody uses concentration potions. Make guarana candies give a separate aspd modifier please.

This! I've already requested changes to awakes/berserk setup on the Future Direction of RO thread. I really wish they would consider some kind of change.

#15 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

Really? My mechanic 109 with 1 base agi gets 183 aspd...

And I saw tons of GX hitting faster than wind in WoE making really hard to counter spamming pots till erase the buttom...

#16 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

My hindsight Sorc can

#17 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:25 AM

Really? My mechanic 109 with 1 base agi gets 183 aspd...

And I saw tons of GX hitting faster than wind in WoE making really hard to counter spamming pots till erase the buttom...

thats because they have +9 kvm katar

#18 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:27 AM

thats because they have +9 kvm katar

I don't know what are they wearing but it's horrible (and expensive) try to survive that. Al the skills are reduced 40% but the regular attacks don't and they have a really high dps...

#19 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

I don't know what are they wearing but it's horrible (and expensive) try to survive that. Al the skills are reduced 40% but the regular attacks don't and they have a really high dps...

But they have to have no shield on, its single target DPS and they have to be right next to you. Fair trade off for very high dps.

#20 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

The atk speed % increases are horrible once you hit 190 atk speed. I swear 3% at 190 only accounts for about 2 agi. But, the last few point of atk speed 190-193 are far more dramatic DPS than the lower atk speeds, so you may not get the bonus for a while but once you do it is worth a lot more.

#21 SisterGoat

SisterGoat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationWA, USA

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:11 PM

TKMs should be able to, and if not then they then need to be fixed.

#22 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

TKMs should be able to, and if not then they then need to be fixed.

Only third jobs can attain 193 aspd. For tkms and any non third job, the aspd cap is 190.

#23 SisterGoat

SisterGoat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationWA, USA

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

Only third jobs can attain 193 aspd. For tkms and any non third job, the aspd cap is 190.

Guess I can wait for 3rd job TKM for it then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users