A little of help wont kill anyone - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A little of help wont kill anyone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pitt007

Pitt007

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:07 PM

Greetings

I dont want to be anoying or something, i make this public cause im always ignored via tickets when i talked about this, this is my last try so, i hope oda, heim or someone can read me here.

i sent tickets when there was the upgrading event with hd oris ( no break like now) like 2 months ago. i was ignored and i was very frustrated cause now the stuff breaks, I sent tickets 2 weeks ago and i was ignored again, finally i sent another one yesterday and ignored AGAIN.
buttttttttttttttt today i talked in-game with IRO GM 08 on Valkyre and he told me that it was posible to do it. and if i was ignored again,that i need to pm the ticket number to Oda... thing i already done -.-. still no answer...

i just want to transfer my kvm medals (lucky box ones ) to another account that is in the same warpportal account, i want to try this ASAP cause of the +5 safe upgrade with the event hats...

now that i know that is possible, will someone do it? or ill continue gettting ignored until boxter leave again, and there will be more chance to break my kvm wpn without boxter safe refine...

#2 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

you gotta understand what you're asking for here is like bottom of the list low priority. it's not a bug and you're not paying for the transfer, Oda's offered to do this out of the kindness of his shiny bionic heart. every time something breaks or somebody pays for something, that goes ahead of your request. you're just going to have to be patient on this.

#3 Pitt007

Pitt007

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:19 AM

yeah i know that,
but I waited for almost 3 months, and im going to spend kafra points trying to make a +12 kvm wpn in the other account. so in the end Gravity and me can win something. <,<.

they should implement a service, that let us transfer stuff beetwen our warpportals accounts. and im pretty sure a lot of people will pay for it, like me <,<.

anyway ill continue waiting.

thanks

#4 Pitt007

Pitt007

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

close thread.

thanks for the help Oda.

#5 Flower

Flower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

I asked GM's once to transfer KVM badges for me, to my second warp portal account.
They kindly agreed to it, which was great.
Until the transfer was done, and they took it off one char on my main account and put it on another char on my main account. I could have done that using storage. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users