#1 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

I know everyone isa going to hate this idea, because of greed, but anyways here it is..

Back when over was like 100% or whatever i loved it, but nowadays, its even better. It only has one flaw.
Old overkill, the color on the monsters name actually mattered. When it eventually got down to grey, then you could get very back exp from them, i know this because i actually played at least 2 years ago.
So anyways, i think that the exp now, should work the same way, of course keep exp the way it is, but make it when the monsters are grey, you get bad exp.
This would fix a lot of things for us, mainly, all of the people in the Desert Of Dead, even though all the monsters turn grey by at least 130, everyones there til at least 160.
Also, this would fill up other parts of the maps, like Oblivian Temple, which no one ever goes to, it would certinly fill up eldeon again.
Anyways, if you didnt read this i will repeat it.

READ! Make the exp decrease as the monsters name color goes down.
Example, you can get 300k from Evil Jack, but when its grey you get like 3k.

Thank you for reading this. +1 if you think its a good idea.
Most of you probably didnt even play in the days of 100% overkill, but still.

#2 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:42 PM

I know everyone isa going to hate this idea, because of greed, but anyways here it is..

Back when over was like 100% or whatever i loved it, but nowadays, its even better. It only has one flaw.
Old overkill, the color on the monsters name actually mattered. When it eventually got down to grey, then you could get very back exp from them, i know this because i actually played at least 2 years ago.
So anyways, i think that the exp now, should work the same way, of course keep exp the way it is, but make it when the monsters are grey, you get bad exp.
This would fix a lot of things for us, mainly, all of the people in the Desert Of Dead, even though all the monsters turn grey by at least 130, everyones there til at least 160.
Also, this would fill up other parts of the maps, like Oblivian Temple, which no one ever goes to, it would certinly fill up eldeon again.
Anyways, if you didnt read this i will repeat it.

READ! Make the exp decrease as the monsters name color goes down.
Example, you can get 300k from Evil Jack, but when its grey you get like 3k.

Thank you for reading this. +1 if you think its a good idea.
Most of you probably didnt even play in the days of 100% overkill, but still.

I think in general the DOD needs to be fixed. It's a huge flaw that everyones been taking advantage of for a long time just like the crafting before they fixed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users