Some great memories of RO - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some great memories of RO

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

-When reaching max level was a big deal.
-Waiting by the Valkyrie with all my friends to watch me transcend.
-Leveling at 1-2% an hour. (The old me would kick the new me's ass for complaining about 1 level an hour).
-Making a gank rogue and stealing a muffler in Sohees.
-Sohees.
-The pipe in Bathorys.
-Kihop / Mag parties in Louyang.
-Trying to hit 1337 damage.
-Deleting my level 80 gank rogue because I thought I wasn't even halfway to 99. (I miss you SpyFox).
-Learning to vert firewall.
-Selling leeches for 500k/hr.
-Selling Heal slaves for 1mil/hr.
-Working forever to buy my first immune.
-Leveling in Payon caves 1.
-Dying in Payon caves 1, and respawning in north Payon in the grass, and sitting to regen HP / SP.
-People quitting and dropping all their awesome gear on the ground rather than RMT it all.
-Helping my friend make the TaeKwon kid hall of fame.
-Joining Fortitude on Loki.
-Joining Unforgiven on Loki.
-Joining Sentinel on Loki.
-Starting new on Valkyrie.
-Meeting my real-life best friend on Valkyrie.
-Creating our own guild, Impact.
-Getting a sleip set + tons of MvP cards in under 3 months.

-The rest is recent history.

#27 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:21 AM

February 13, 2009

-created my main X-Zero. A novice with 9 int, 9 agi, 9 dex.
-spent like 2 weeks on Novice Training ground as i wanted to 1 hit poring.
-killed like thousand times by Familiar on Pyramid as i stepping forward to be a thief.
-looted Ora Ora (40k NPC price) on Culverts.
-saw B A D of Ragequit killing Phreeoni after Phree lick me to death on Hodes map. So I decided to be a sin than rogue.
-Spam my amazing "Steal" skill on goats for Antelope Horns that can be sold for like 4-6k ea. Gain lotsa zeny and my amazing non slotted icepick.
-Saw a guy with mercenary and calling him BOT BOT BOT.
-Amazed by flying Taekwon Master om Goat Map.
-Phreeoni kicked my ass several times before killing him with my High Wizard (Mr. Frog) sensei.
-Learned more about Assassin Cross as i met Asea, nausea, boom, Dubei, Singularity, Cinematic Sunrise, B A D, Mrs Badem, X-Out, Dang_143, Lendhell on my journey.
-Sold all of my SPARE CARD for 200k ea. xD
-Finished RO Anniv event 81 times for 81 Crown of Deceits, 81 Pirate Daggers, 81 PCH, 81 Paperbag hats and 81 BBcaps. (BEST Event ever)
-Trash talked after getting KSed by a High Wizard on NPC bridge (goat map). He trapped my goats mob using Ice wall on both side, SG and fwinged. WTF!!
-Killed GTB alone!!! My first MVP.

It was fun... Until EXP EVENT Kill Count Turn In came. Ended the "Adventure" of the game. From Novice to 3rd Job in just a week is pretty lame. Plus renewal killed my Assassin Cross career (I cant feel him on my gX, except the day i used STEAL on harpies for Izidor). Today, if you ask a player on what the hell is that, where is this and how this thing work you will end up with the LINK of forums, database etc. Plus they will QQ coz u didnt say "thank you". I wonder how a newbie find this game interesting atm. RO Life.. :(

so damn true...miss those 200k+ sonic blows dont u? i sure do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users