• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 simpleguy

simpleguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

please , would you guys advice me to the best way to use in refining my items ..
for example ... im not rich person , my biggest wish was to have seraph refine 10 ... so i been playing for 6 moth .. and i bought the seraph and it was refine 6 .. so i needed 4 refines .... i bought 20 Satur , and 100 Red powder .. and i started to refine ... i failed 18 times .. and success was 2 times ... so after 20 trying to make it 10 .. i made it 8 onli ... i hate the game because of that Refine crap ... plz advice me ... it was 1 life time wish .. and wasted ... HEEEEEEEEEEEELP.

#2 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:25 PM

When refining 7+ you want to use Venurunes. (two per refine, giving you +20%)

You also want to use Lisent Hg's for the cheapest yet most efficient way of refining (6) and above.

Anything under 6 refines you want to use Yellow, Transparent, or Purple Powders.

#3 simpleguy

simpleguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

so wat is the point of all these powders and all the lisents bellow HG ?????!!!!!
this is full crap .. i lost all my money to wear seraph ... and finally i didn't get anything ... that doesn't make any sense ..

#4 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:00 PM

Nah you can use purple golden\transparent for 8 and purple for 9-10. If anything, you can use CU or FE for (10) and i recommend you to use 1 venurune for 9 and 2 for 10.

But hey, if it's your biggest wish to make a pair of seraphs(10) i can help you :]

#5 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

Each person has their own style.

But personally if you're looking not to fail, higher % = better chance. But even if you're at 95% you can still fail.

Edited by Rukario, 24 May 2011 - 04:07 PM.

#6 simpleguy

simpleguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

MATE , i used 10 red each time , and i was 89 % at refine 7 .. and i failed
man .. I FAILED 18 TIMES ... this -_- non sense ... i lost everything .. and i couldn't get my onli wish ... i see people having billions .. and it's okay .. i just had 1 wish .. and it didn't came true ... i been playing for 6 months to make these 45 mill ibought with the seraph and saturs and the powders .. the DAMN GM's should know that some ppl can't pay money for the IM pts ... and we just enjoying .

this is really crap ... im thinking of quitting .

#7 Xenania

Xenania

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

man .. I FAILED 18 TIMES ... this -_- non sense ... i lost everything .. and i couldn't get my onli wish ... i see people having billions .. and it's okay .. i just had 1 wish .. and it didn't came true ... i been playing for 6 months to make these 45 mill ibought with the seraph and saturs and the powders .. the DAMN GM's should know that some ppl can't pay money for the IM pts ... and we just enjoying .

Ok, Bye~

#8 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:06 AM

You had 89% in +7 Red Powders? Isnt it kinda nonsense?
Anyway, just try again with the tips they gave you here, lol its not a reason to quit.
And Gojio, I wouldnt resist your help. -_-

#9 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:32 AM

I havent paid for im points in over a year now.

I have no trouble making a 9 or 10

I dont own billions of zulie

Your playing a gambling game ( refining), either learn to enjoy it or stop.

I would personally just buy a boatload of satarunes ( yes yes ingame) and refine your wings to 7 or 8. Its easy enough without powders or lisents. Then at 7 or 8 use powders to get a 40-60% change at succes and keep going, as suggested maybe use a vena or two for 10. You can make 10s without any venas but satarunes are a little more expensive then normal ones.

I know you see percentages like 69% and so on, showing you the chance to fail and succeed, forget those while refining. You can either SUCCEED or FAIL, the entire process becomes alot less annoying if you just refine with that in your head. I could write down a rage post about how I refined something that failed 0-1 then 2-3-4-3-2-3-2 etc but I wouldnt tell that after all those fails my item went straight to 9 XD.

#10 superhenk

superhenk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:20 PM

but you fail to much. i know some one who failed more then 200 talisman and his weapon didnt get higher then +5

#11 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:47 PM

I only start using powders at 7 lol , then go golden/transparent/purple to go to 10 :ani_meow:
Using venu on 8/9

#12 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:13 AM

Everytime i do any type of refininig i refine to (6) with nothing both the bind or tali. Then from (7)+ i start to use powders. I completly agree with Logi about having to ignore the % chance because that is a load of false hope. It is always going to be a 50/50 chance. you either fail or succeed. When i got my one and only item (my beaufiful wand) to (10) i used no IM items. Just powders that i had collected while lvling and a whole lot of luck. When i was going from 9 to 10 i had a 23% chance according the rose. I closed by eyes and when i opened them i celebrated. I completly understand where you are coming from. i have no money ig compared to some of these players, but i enjoy the game and am not going to let the refining system get me down. If you see your on a string of bad luck with refining, walk away and come back to it.

#13 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

but you fail to much. i know some one who failed more then 200 talisman and his weapon didnt get higher then +5

its very easy to refine from 1-8 with 20-60 talis......
if he used 200 talis it might have been up to +9, but then he failed again i assume
its impossible to use so many talis and dont go higher
so or its what i said or he lied/overreacted

#14 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

Ok so a whole lot of people are telling you to not use catalyst until 7 or 8...

When refining IM, this is not true.

Saturunes cost a decent amount of zullie, and a fail is painful on the pocket.

for 1-5 use blue powder

for 6-7 use purple

for 7-8 use lisent pb and 1 (or 2) venurunes

9-10 use lisent hg and 2 venurunes

if you're on draconis; I'll refine your wings to 10 for you for 6m

#15 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

I don't like to fail. I don't use the best stuff when it comes to IM items. You get an extra 5% chance of success with them, so its kinda pointless to use anything from 0-5 ..imo

pink 3-6
Pink + Venu 7-10
Pink + Venu + Pluto 10-15

:o

Edited by JustinHaze, 10 June 2011 - 05:45 PM.

#16 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

ok.. msg me when u r online.. i help u refine to 10 for free... i will supply cata to u... but pls giv me saturune needed for the refine...

#17 oKinGo

oKinGo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:38 AM

I thought +5 is shinier than +10 :o

Edited by oKinGo, 22 June 2011 - 02:39 AM.

#18 Luciano

Luciano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationNijmegen, The Netherlands
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:08 AM

Lol I did all my +15 with just HG pluto and 2 venu.. ánd with pinkpowders to +15 goodluck.

#19 superhenk

superhenk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

its very easy to refine from 1-8 with 20-60 talis......
if he used 200 talis it might have been up to +9, but then he failed again i assume
its impossible to use so many talis and dont go higher
so or its what i said or he lied/overreacted

he didnt lie or overreact and i know for sure cuz i was siting next to him and when he reached refine 4 or it failed all the way back to 1 or 2

Edited by superhenk, 22 July 2011 - 10:31 AM.

#20 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:33 PM

In all times i have refined something i always use pink powders 1-9 and i use either golden/trasnparent/gold 2 make it 10 :waddle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users