why is it taking me 2 min to look at a post - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

why is it taking me 2 min to look at a post

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:27 AM

It takes me 30 sec to a few minutes to get a post to open up. WHY? I dont want to wait that long. is there anything I can do to make this better and faster or is it just this forum set up? No it is not my internet, thi sis the only forums I have this trouble with.

#2 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

You're not the only one. I've been having this problem with Warp Portal forum's Ragnarok Community Chat section for a while now. It's fine with the other sections of the forum though, like the market section of the forums for example. It's only the Ragnarok Community Chat that seems to have this loading problem.

#3 espeon

espeon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:46 AM

This has been going on for over a month now... =\

#4 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

stop putting oversized sig your fault!

#5 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

yea I can load the guild section normaly, but this regular section is just messed up. They need to fix it.

#6 Pyrasia

Pyrasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

I browse all iRO forum like a breeze.... Unless when it goes down.

#7 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

It's happened ever since the forums got hacked. They brought them back up a month later and this is the result.

#8 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

the way i see it is when its maintenance everyone comes here or at least thats the way it use to be. so a few 100 people knocking on the door at once, might slow it down a little. not only that but its maintenance. that could also be slowing it down

other then that i dont have the problem except when the server has to go down for 30mins-4h after maintenance then i cant even connect like they close it knowing we all pounding on the door to do some qqing

Edited by TheFury, 26 May 2011 - 12:42 PM.

#9 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

it does not matter if there is just 2 or 400 people on teh forums, it takes so long to load that I even open many in different tabs so I don thave to keep waiting.

#10 Zeratul

Zeratul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

it does not matter if there is just 2 or 400 people on teh forums, it takes so long to load that I even open many in different tabs so I don thave to keep waiting.

^This. I've resorted to scanning the section for any threads I want to read then opening each in a new tab just because it takes so long to open them. No other website has this problem, no other section has this problem, and even the section itself loads fine. It's just threads in this section take a long time to open.

#11 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

I've resorted to scanning the section for any threads I want to read then opening each in a new tab just because it takes so long to open them.

Lmao, I do this too.

Something is wrong on Gravity's part, they just seem to be ignoring it.

#12 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

Interesting fact is, if you're not logged in, it loads normally. Log in and you're stuck with the 10 second load time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users