KVM BADGE TO BG BADGE CONVERTER - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

KVM BADGE TO BG BADGE CONVERTER

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Freya

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

Heim can we please have a way of obtaining BG badges outside of doing BG? as no one does BG on Ymir (At least no one has in the last month I have sat alt on and off waiting for a BG to start)

Maybe a Badge converter would work?

Like 1 KVM into 2 BG badge? hell even into 1 BG badge. You could even make it a VIP npc

We can already get KVM badges outside of KVM, I don't think it would hurt to be able to get BG badges also.

Thanks for reading (if you did)

#2 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

How about 4KVM for 1 BG. Even that I would be happy with...seriously...some people have 30,000KVM, if not more. These box events overloaded us - and people with 30,000+ already have +7 or higher of the gear they want, cus they were around during the free +0 to +7 safe upgrading.

#3 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:54 PM

I have not had 1 complaint ever of someone having so much KVM points that they just couldn't think of something to do with it. I have heard the reverse of not having as much as they want many times though.

A converter is possible, but it won't be this week. Trying to get the BG to work as intended again.

#4 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

I have not had 1 complaint ever of someone having so much KVM points that they just couldn't think of something to do with it. I have heard the reverse of not having as much as they want many times though.

A converter is possible, but it won't be this week. Trying to get the BG to work as intended again.

I really hope you guys can fix BG. I miss it a lot. T.T

#5 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

Thanks Heim... a converter will be fantastic!!

#6 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

^ indeed...

#7 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:19 PM

Wtf :wink: You people buy too many boxes and complain, :wink:, give me your kvm badges, I'll give you stupid bg badges...

#8 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:21 PM

And here I am needing TONS of KVM badges,,,

#9 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

trust me i would sell my kvm badges but..seeing as they're account bound. Besides i like the converter idea alot

#10 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:18 PM

Could we have it in reverse like 10 valor or brave = 1 kvm badge. Something like that? That's a bit extreme but you get the idea.

Edited by ShoLin, 26 May 2011 - 11:18 PM.

#11 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

A converter is probably a better option than putting flav/val badges into lucky boxes. oh snap.

#12 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:58 AM

Could we have it in reverse like 10 valor or brave = 1 kvm badge. Something like that? That's a bit extreme but you get the idea.

Yes, this would be nice, if BG ever gets up and running regularly. Even 1BG = 1KvM Badges isnt too extreme seeing how the KvM Gears are worth a HUGE amount of points, people don't do KvM seriously (due to its mechanics I guess) , and upgrading +4 to +7 can break them anyways.

It would be good to see other existing quests (besides the seals quest, which is slowing down a bit now) to reward players with KvM Badges too. This can motivate players to do quests that would be otherwise just get ignored. Or it could come from Eden Quests, like one person has suggested in another post. IMHO, this would be a more fun/less boring way to earn something worthwhile from a game (as games are in essence, for fun and entertainment).

If this ever happens, people can do a mix of KvM, BG, Seals and other quests to earn KvM points at their desired pace.

Edit: On the other hand, if the ideas above are too extreme, the KvM arena might be just fixed so that it is actually played properly and with reasonable reward amount (KvM weapons are supposed to come from KvM anyways).

Edited by ka10, 27 May 2011 - 02:03 AM.

#13 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:06 AM

And here I am needing TONS of KVM badges,,,

This

#14 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

Some would chase after the BG for the medal of honor. While others might go after the KVM for a glorious ring. Everyone will need KVM and BG depending on the situation.

I think that Gravity will benefits more if they allow fans to convert KVM to BG, but NOT vice versa :wink:

Edited by DieNasty, 27 May 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#15 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

Are you guys serious? I guess it's just me...I have a screenie somewhere where I literally got KVM 6 times in a row. A lot of people have the +7 weapon for each class on their account, because when upgrading came we had a major overstock of KVM but no guts to + anything, so we just bought each item and upgraded it.

As per this:

Wtf :wink: You people buy too many boxes and complain, :wink:, give me your kvm badges, I'll give you stupid bg badges...

I would if I could, at a ridiculous ratio.

This isn't to brag, trust me. I'm just agreeing 1000000% with the OP and a converter would be awesome.

#16 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Some would chase after the BG for the medal of honor. While others might go after the KVM for a glorious ring. Everyone will need KVM and BG depending on the situation.

I think that Gravity will benefits more if they allow fans to convert KVM to BG, but NOT vice versa :wink:

Ewwwww. I don't care if gravity is benefiting. I just know that I want to get KvM points and its faster to get many Falv Medals than anything else.

#17 Pingchan222

Pingchan222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

BG->KVM converter and likewise would be awesome :wink: for everyone of course, not just VIP.

#18 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

For when we could get this KvM badge exchanger?

#19 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:52 PM

Do BG to kvm converter and I guarantee people will start doing BG again

#20 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

I had more than I ever wanted, bought some KvM katars and broke them for fun.

#21 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

lol same here xD... made a spare KvM SoD +10 as well xD

#22 Kirameki

Kirameki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Same here, i got like 6k KVM Points i have no need for, converter would be awsm!

#23 Jimmyawake

Jimmyawake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

You people with excess kvm badges i just gotta say LUCKY YOU. I have had horrible luck with Lucky Boxes. This would be awesome though a KVM to BG convert or vice versa.

#24 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

I would of said defiantly yes before but now the seals quests have kvm rewards so i am questioning this one. I'm just thinking it is less incentive to play bg at all and sometimes you can get some good matches. Just had some fun ones the other day in teirra. I guess it just all depends on the ratios really though... i duno.

#25 Krispin

Krispin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

I would do kvm if I could convert them to badges, seeing as nobody seems to do flavius or tierra these days.
Or do they STILL not work properly?

Either way, all I want is a freaking battlegrounds two hand sword, and I'm not farming kvm for a glorious weapon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users