#1 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:31 PM

Posted Image

In pre-renewal effects from phen, orleans uniform, bloody buterfly where forbiden since the begin of ragnarok, BUT in pre-renewal all people was able to reach instant cast, NOW in renewal its sad that WoE it the hell for mage classes with the fixed cast time, WHY ONLY MAGE CLASSES? becouse GoH, DB, CS, All runes, Mines etc.. cant be stoped, they can be in midle of a SG, Storm gust, LoV etc... and they can still casting.. but mage class no!! Mage class cant reach instant cast anymore with fixed cast time, even skills like blood sucker and Venom pressure negates the sacrifice effects!!!!!!!!!!!! we need that phen works in woe, and a whoooooooooooole new formula about magic damage in WoE, its just sad and ridiculus mediocre.
Genetics full of skills with only variable cast time,they hit hard? YES but the issue is the fact that how faster they can over spam all those skills
AND white imprison is the most powerfull skill 1VS1 even manhole needs a talented and skilled user, white imprison its just stupid, completly instant, TARGET, spameable, if it fails dont happens nothing, it just click like stupid

NOW WITH A IMAGE EXAMPLE FOR RETARDS

Edited by Mefistofeles, 26 May 2011 - 09:59 PM.

#2 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

Infinite Humming.

#3 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:51 PM

one thing I think they should do is a a phen affect but not cast dely on the bris.

#4 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:55 PM

Yeah, seriously. We have no agi and it's impossible to defend ourselves from being permastatused or perma hitlocked . :'( There are so many skills that can brutalize us it's unreal with little to no delay or fixed cast.

Edited by Trixdee, 26 May 2011 - 09:00 PM.

#5 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:02 PM

This is an old issue; How will you disable a pre-cast team in WOE without breaking their castings, and even other RO servers didnt implemented this coz all ppl will depend on spamming everything without breaking their castings.

PS: GMs will just prolly look at this post just reply and say "NO"

#6 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

Howling says "What Precast teams?"

#7 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:09 PM

Lol, well just imagine everyone is casting their most OP skill and spamming it without any problem of interruption, "breaking castings" is one of the most essential parts of WOE to be strategic... /swt

#8 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

I guess it's always hard to see eye to eye when it comes to WoE balance.

#9 Ryukke

Ryukke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

I dont think infinate humming skill works in woe. seems pretty stupid that it doesnt. whats the point in having it in pvm only. for those that dont know, infinate humming is performer song that gives phen effect.

#10 sheepmia

sheepmia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

i think there must be some problems on your soc comrade..
or your enermy has pretty nice socs.
try to find ME.
try to back up when you finish casting.

Edited by sheepmia, 26 May 2011 - 09:22 PM.

#11 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

I agree with Ryukke. Would be nice if Infinite Humming did work in WoE.

#12 espeon

espeon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

Posted Image

#13 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

Posted Image

SACRIFICE DONT WORK WITH BLOOD SUCKER AND NEW POISONS, RETARD READ FIRST

#14 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

Lol, well just imagine everyone is casting their most OP skill and spamming it without any problem of interruption, "breaking castings" is one of the most essential parts of WOE to be strategic... /swt

THE OP SKILLS ARE ALREADY INSTANT OR CANT STOPED IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, they dont even need a phen...

#15 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

Posted Image

i like this skill alot, good thing its in my build and i use it whenever i can <3

#16 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

i like this skill alot, good thing its in my build and i use it whenever i can <3

i need to put again? no 1 read?????? skills like blood sucker and gx poisons negates sacrifice phen effect....

#17 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:11 PM

SACRIFICE DONT WORK WITH BLOOD SUCKER AND NEW POISONS, RETARD READ FIRST

You shouldn't be able to cast in every single possible scenario. Being cripple-able is part of game balance.

#18 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:19 PM

I demand to be God.

#19 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:19 PM

NO Phens. Just make Infinite Humming enabled in WoE

#20 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:40 PM

THE OP SKILLS ARE ALREADY INSTANT OR CANT STOPED IF YOU DIDNT KNOW, they dont even need a phen...

INSTANT? THE OP SKILLS? EVER SINCE RO BETA "NO TRANS, NO RENEWAL" EVERYTHING IS FINE W/O PHEN EFFECT

G FIST, SOME OP AOES, GENESIS RAY ARE MASSIVELY DEADLY IF YOU DONT WANNA TRY TO STOP EM EVEN THEY HAVE SHORT CASTING (WHICH YOU CALL INSTANT?)

EVERYONE IN WOE IS FINE W/O PHEN EFFECT, THERES NO GOOD DAMN REASON TO MAKE ALL SKILLS GO WITH PHEN EFFECT... THOSE "OP" SKILLS YOU'RE CALLING WILL JUST MAKE EVERYTHING MORE OP W/PHEN... /e5

#21 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

I'm assuming this is for scholar or assuming everyone is afflicted with howling, which imo is an awful skill and needs fixed or something.

Warlock gets release, which I think is an acceptable compromise and makes this kind of a non-issue. Yeah, your standard skills will cast really slow, but on the other hand, now all warlocks have instant cast on everything regardless of gearing.

#22 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:22 PM

I'm assuming this is for scholar or assuming everyone is afflicted with howling, which imo is an awful skill and needs fixed or something.

Warlock gets release, which I think is an acceptable compromise and makes this kind of a non-issue. Yeah, your standard skills will cast really slow, but on the other hand, now all warlocks have instant cast on everything regardless of gearing.

Yes warlocks got their Relase but as you mentioned there are other classes with cast time too and i think since it's renewal and everyone "should" have cast time it would be good idea implementing phen card on woe.
Howling is.. ogh... something horrible...

INSTANT? THE OP SKILLS? EVER SINCE RO BETA "NO TRANS, NO RENEWAL" EVERYTHING IS FINE W/O PHEN EFFECT

G FIST, SOME OP AOES, GENESIS RAY ARE MASSIVELY DEADLY IF YOU DONT WANNA TRY TO STOP EM EVEN THEY HAVE SHORT CASTING (WHICH YOU CALL INSTANT?)

EVERYONE IN WOE IS FINE W/O PHEN EFFECT, THERES NO GOOD DAMN REASON TO MAKE ALL SKILLS GO WITH PHEN EFFECT... THOSE "OP" SKILLS YOU'RE CALLING WILL JUST MAKE EVERYTHING MORE OP W/PHEN... /e5

Hey, do you remember Renewal changed everything? Unless you are a warlock and use relase skill is pretty much hard to get instant cast you know?
Everything is different now, in prerenewal 99 dex and dex gears + foods was instant cast, now that can't be possible maybe that's why is different now?
Second GoH can't be stoped, CS can't be stoped Dragon Breath too, and there are a lot of instant skills for all the classes.
Shound't be fair that the classes who have huge cast time can have phen card too wich do the same effect at the cost of 25% more cast time?

And no, cant be more OP with the phen card! Because they don't even need it considering the cast of those skills is almost instant.

#23 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

When I first read "Infinite Humming" I thought it was a joke about how the only thing you could hear in this thread was the humming of your computer because nobody would care about it.

#24 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:11 AM

^ You can stop GoH, CS, aaaaand Dragon breath with pneuma. Just sayin.

#25 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:15 AM

When I first read "Infinite Humming" I thought it was a joke about how the only thing you could hear in this thread was the humming of your computer because nobody would care about it.

Look's like someone can't have good arguments Duh! =/

^ You can stop GoH, CS, aaaaand Dragon breath with pneuma. Just sayin.

What if there is not a AB to pneuma you?
What is your answer?

Edited by FiskBlack, 27 May 2011 - 12:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users