8 replies to this topic

#1 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

Hello, I've recently just patched for the last event, but I cannot see the npc in town or even the items sprite. Posted Image

#2 XlucasX

XlucasX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

The same thing happened to me: (

#3 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:52 AM

Were there any errors when you patched? Was there an approximate time that you patched at?

#4 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

There were no errors, and I patched around 2-3 hours after the servers were announced up on the forums.

#5 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:03 PM

Did you both have version 1.45 prior? If so, I would suggest re-installing to participate in the event.

#6 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:24 PM

Reinstalling was my last option to take -_-. These things take ages on a 7 year old computer. Although the event items don't look too promising. . . I guess I'll have to consider it.....thanks for the replies.

#7 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:34 PM

You can attempt re-patching by deleting your patch.id file, but I do not believe that it will solve the problem. The event is in for another week or two. Therefore, I suggest re-installing.

#8 sasking

sasking

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:14 AM

i was having the same issue and i resinstale and i still having this problem 2 so i dont ist her computer i think ist the bugs in the game u not giving answers nolan u should give answers that works .... not this re installed and then what if i alredy did :waddle: playing since beta in thqice .... never happen to me before

#9 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

Some answers work for some people and other answers work for other people. I give the answers that most people say works for them first as thats the most common. I don't have access to your PC so I cannot see what your situation is like. The best I can do is give the most common solutions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users