Bringing True Balance to Renewal - Page 8 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 11 votes

Bringing True Balance to Renewal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic

#176 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

all? is funny how azzy do not own a sura and yet his againts you /hmm

Oh, you found one player who isnt a sura that disagrees with me. Oh, there are how many people in ragnarok? 3500 logged into valkyrie? 1/3,500 who isnt a sura, who disagrees with me?

You lose.

#177 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:40 PM

Oh, you found one player who isnt a sura that disagrees with me. Oh, there are how many people in ragnarok? 3500 logged into valkyrie? 1/3,500 who isnt a sura, who disagrees with me?

You lose.

actually i think at least 1/2 doesnt even give a -_- about what u think 1/5 prolly does gives a :thumb: and the rest doesnt even agree with u xD, and since they dnt agree with you, you got mad and ripping your hair out, trying to come with every single comebacks that will insult other peoples, that make your self really stupid

#178 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

actually i think

Oh, you THINK/assume that exactly half the people disagree with me. You just THINK it. You're funny. I'm going to make you lose more sleep. I'm going to play the who can stay up longer game with you now, since youre getting internet-beaten, youre going to tire out or your mother is going to shut your PC off and punish you. Ripping my hair out? Sounds to me like youre speaking from your current experience as of now. So, because youre mad/ripping your hair out, you try to say that I AM? Troll tactic failed. Expose yourself more.

Edited by veteran2003, 27 May 2011 - 11:12 PM.

#179 lightmike

lightmike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:12 PM

all ive really seen is moan complain and-_- and this whole thread has become a crazy verbal war. @veteran dude you are basically having a dickswinging contest and having a dictator attitude towards everything you're trying to point out, it seems like if it was up to you unless someone agrees w/ u what they have to say does not matter its a democracy not a dictatorship u gota lose that attitude if you want people to take you seriously i mean come on. just my 2 cents.

#180 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:12 PM

all ive really seen is moan complain and-_- and this whole thread has become a crazy verbal war. @veteran dude you are basically having a dickswinging contest and having a dictator attitude towards everything you're trying to point out, it seems like if it was up to you unless someone agrees w/ u what they have to say does not matter its a democracy not a dictatorship u gota lose that attitude if you want people to take you seriously i mean come on. just my 2 cents.

the same can be said about this 18 year old child named Unifan on a video game forum.

Edited by veteran2003, 27 May 2011 - 11:15 PM.

#181 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:02 AM

OP certainly doesn't conduct himself in a respectable manner. Why should we listen to you again? All you've done is prove that you have some sort of superiority complex and can't take oposition.

By the way, make that two people who disagree with you. I'm sure there are many more who are actually enjoying renewal and playing the game. Let all the elitist old-school players quit, I say. We can do with less of them around.

#182 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:05 AM

OP certainly doesn't conduct himself in a respectable manner. Why should we listen to you again? All you've done is prove that you have some sort of superiority complex and can't take oposition.

By the way, make that two people who disagree with you. I'm sure there are many more who are actually enjoying renewal and playing the game. Let all the elitist old-school players quit, I say. We can do with less of them around.

Me defending myself has nothing to do with the fact that suras have too much diversity and offensive and defensive power. I have one, and would know. I dont care what you think of me, my intent in this post was not to make you care what you think of me, it was to unblind some peoples eyes to balance in RO, and help out the people who already knew about the imbalance and just didnt say anything.

#183 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

It seems the troll that needed a lesson taught to him had his PC forcefully shut off or gave up. I did the community a favor and purged him of messing with any of you in the future. He will think twice before starting trash. Tomorrow its time to get back on topic. See you all later now. It was good talking to you all. Dont take any offenses, as this is just a video game that has some broken things that need fixing. Lets all get back on topic tomorrow.

#184 Frank1e

Frank1e

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:16 AM

your the man heim. I LIKE IT. headin in the right direction

#185 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:35 AM

But all of the stuff you've said has been said countless times already and most players are already quite aware of the balance issues. You've done nothing but pop up out of nowhere, acting like you are the first person to shine light and illuminate the great unwashed masses.

You're no better than any of the other lame elitists who post on these forums, constantly bickering about the state of the game and polishing their e-peens, pretending that their arguing brings status and respect to their name. Your last post is a perfect example of how bigheaded and childish you really are. You even pulled the 'this is just a videogame, haha chill out guys' card for crying out loud. Just how cliche can you get?

If you really want to do the community a favor, then quit the game, sell all your equipment, and never post on the forums again. Thank you. I speak only FACTS so nobody can argue this because I am an all-knowing veteran whom wishes to remain anonymous because I've been playing this game so long that you should all bow before me and listen to my misguided opinions, kthanks.

Suras are the MvC3 Sentinels of this game. They generate salty tears towards players who are intimidated by their power, damage output and versatility but they are far from unbeatable. I'm a terrible PVPer and I've killed Suras with their own Gfists by accident with my Shadow Chaser's Shadowform skill and captured others with manhole while they were snapping around. Suras are very powerful, but they are also incredibly predictable. When a Sura walks up to you, you know he's going to snap in, cursed circle, and then terminate you in one hit. That's what suras do. You can try to be tricky and hide from it, or take the death and give your teammates a chance to take the sura down. Genetics are not quite as predictable, but they at least have a clear weakness in their terrible HP mod. Mandragora howling is OP, yes, but I have seen WoE guilds recover from a howling and still manage to defend their emp.

Also, this is Lazarus. Someone I've caught botting at magmarings, and who is notorious for spamming Bwings in PVP to avoid losing.

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 28 May 2011 - 12:41 AM.

#186 Frappuccino

Frappuccino

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:28 AM

You lose.

I don't main a Sura (Yeah I own one, but I own everything) and I disagree with you. I also know a lot of other people that don't main a Sura and disagree with you. I'd hazard a guess that it's pretty much 99% of iRO minus the girl from RO you supposedly married. How's that going by the way?

When you have characters with 50k+ HP and an abundance of restorative items, bad game design would be -not- having some form of one shot skill. Otherwise it'd be pretty much impossible to kill anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users