Harassing people with Guillotine Fist. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 3 votes

Harassing people with Guillotine Fist.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

I have access to suras, and have had my own champion, who had more casting time on my Guillotine Fist skill, than the kvm fist in Renewal has now. Which is funny because of how easy it made killing ANYBODY.

Ragnarok has fallen back into the direction of pre-renewal which is a mistake. Want to see why? Ok. Watch this video and tell me if you think that I, the player of this champion, am balanced.

Before you state anything, I Know that I am not balanced, and killing people in 1 hit makes them want to stop playing, or choose to make this class, unvarietizing this game.

As I killed all of these players in 1 hit, I knew that it was stupid all along, and required no skill whatsoever to press one button and watch them die, while flying around the screen with Snap to avoid them. Just because it was there "for years" doesnt mean it wasnt wrong. It was dead wrong and never should have existed, and no other class can do it besides genetic and sura.

Back in 2009, people hated me and made up bad stories about me, causing me to get popular in a bad way. Want to know why? Here is why. I have 87,000 screenshots of different kills with g fist in my Hard drive.

As a sick ironic joke, the song playing is "Don't laugh at me" by Mark Wills, posted on this video because I was laughing that he couldnt do anything to stop me.

Edited by veteran2003, 27 May 2011 - 11:02 AM.

#2 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

GM's please delete this post if you feel that it is unnecessary, but I am just trying to prove a point ok? Thank you for hearing me out today. It was highly appreciated, and yes I do mean that.

#3 Yoozie

Yoozie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:36 AM

i thought renewal itself was a mistake 0.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users