Sura - A compromise? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Sura - A compromise?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dantemss

Dantemss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:54 PM

So Heim before you go nerfing Sura skills to hell due to cries from others, how about we compromise here. For some reason you decided to buff Suras in the following ways when Renewal/Valkyrie came out and that's one of the reasons people are crying so much. How about you just reverse the Zen change and also reverse the changes you did before?

1. GR/DR in OCA's and MCA's in Valkyrie/Ygg. Both of these cards greatly reduce GFist. GR, at least, greatly reduces GoH. They have no effect whatsoever on Dragon Breath. GR is good in other scenarios, but DR is terrible against anything else other than acid bomb. You made +9 KvM fists easy to obtain, so at least make these as easy as they were INTENDED to be obtained by the kRO devs.

2. Zen fixed cast time. You decreased the cast time of Zen when Renewal was implemented (if I remember well, from 2 secs to slightly above 1 sec). Remove the after-cast delay and restore the cast time to default.

See, with smart changes like these you could give Suras a significant nerf in WoE/PvP without making them go through hell in PvM. Zen is interruptable after all, so a longer cast would make it easier to catch Suras after all spheres are gone (gfist for example).

Edited by Dantemss, 27 May 2011 - 04:55 PM.

#2 Dantemss

Dantemss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

Who said they are incoming? I'm the one ASKING for GR/DR. Zen cast time reduction is something custom to iRO that the GM's probably forgot about.

Edited by Dantemss, 27 May 2011 - 05:12 PM.

#3 GhostShadow

GhostShadow

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

Who said they are incoming? I'm the one ASKING for GR/DR. Zen cast time reduction is something custom to iRO that the GM's probably forgot about.

Sorry Dante its my falt they nerffed Sura, we seen it comming time to make Gen muhaha
oh and P.S. I agree with what you said about restore to default

Edited by GhostShadow, 28 May 2011 - 11:36 AM.

#4 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

trolling: i hope suras and genetics get deleted ,-serius: theres no real need to nerf, we just need that the other classes got a super god buff, to be balanced against suras and genetics, like gie us back the old matk formula or at least give us back old safety wall formula....

#5 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

Sorry Dante its my falt they nerffed Sura, we seen it comming time to make Gen muhaha
oh and P.S. I agree with what you said about restore to default

It really is your fault. You're the one who initially suggested KvM badges be put into boxes, lol.

#6 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

I agree they put the delay on the wrong skill. They should have left zen alone with its 2sec fixed cast and added a 1sec delay to snap and 30sec delay to gfist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users