Bring bishops on par to third classes. - Page 12 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 17 votes

Bring bishops on par to third classes.

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#276 sv003

sv003

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOklahoma
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

LOL That comic is so true! Seriously ABs get angry with the game and usually get stuck up and mean... Try sporting an AB as your main... IF GMs wanna know whats wrong with ABs, go try to heal a party while doing a higher level area.

#277 Renko

Renko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Classic

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:56 PM

change Ledger of Death's coma chance from 0.1-> 5% and every AB will be happy :3

#278 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

I think that would help melee sage-types a lot more than ABs lol

#279 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

change Ledger of Death's coma chance from 0.1-> 5% and every AB will be happy :3

I want to be greedy for once and say, yes please =3

#280 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

Maybe now tools on RO will learn what 'necro' (in context to forums) really is instead of using the word just to hear themselves say it

Edited by KingOfBabylon, 22 December 2011 - 09:16 PM.

#281 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:04 AM

A book priest would probably top out around 188 aspd since they can't use adrenaline rush (unless they got full AR from a linked smith, or uhh, that... red pimp hat?).

I'd want at least 5 seconds to get away from a priest before I got Coma'd... mmm.. yeah, like 5% chance sounds about right lol.

#282 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:58 PM

Well after all the priest on my guild tried the new balance... delay here, delay there, delay under here and delay up there.

hell, first complain we hear was from the baby AB correct words were "WTF? Delay after ress?"

While ME type got the most hurt, all around we got a big kick in there, I'm gonna spent a lot of time changing builds until I find the right one again.

Also with the upgrade to the mob damage I feel like crap now =_=u

is bad when two good ab's need to be together to keep alive three people!!!

#283 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

Res always had a hefty delay at level 4 o.O

#284 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

A book priest would probably top out around 188 aspd since they can't use adrenaline rush (unless they got full AR from a linked smith, or uhh, that... red pimp hat?).

I'd want at least 5 seconds to get away from a priest before I got Coma'd... mmm.. yeah, like 5% chance sounds about right lol.

Yeah, we need a way for people to be afraid OF ABs again.

#285 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

i think we generally benefit from buffed mobs.
yes, healing/supporting isn't as easy anymore and all that, but maybe people will rely on ABs more now than they did before.
before they could just solo easily or dual client, in any case didn't need to bring an extra player.

#286 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:09 PM

i think we generally benefit from buffed mobs.
yes, healing/supporting isn't as easy anymore and all that, but maybe people will rely on ABs more now than they did before.
before they could just solo easily or dual client, in any case didn't need to bring an extra player.

You don't really think for ME AB's, who cannot solo at all anymore.
<__>

Edited by Okii, 23 December 2011 - 05:09 PM.

#287 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

You don't really think for ME AB's, who cannot solo at all anymore.
<__>

we're in the same boat. battle priests suffer just as much from stronger mobs, since we're about as strong as super novices. only a bit less cute i guess?

holy casters are still pretty awesome supporters though. also whats with the other two caster skills? adoramus and whatsitsname? weren't those buffed?
and i think the holy caster set from mora boosts those skills too. dunno though, i haven't bothered researching that yet.

i'm just glad they try to generally make the game harder again.

#288 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

Judex was buffed a little with Judgement Robe, 30% damage at the cost of it costing more.

Btw...Odin's Power Vol. 2 drops in Bio4. Scared yet?

Edited by Sumimi, 13 January 2012 - 09:26 AM.

#289 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

Omg this thread again?!? when are you guys gonna realize that AB is the best class in the game, woe practically sucks without 1. and Sacrament is the best skill in the entire game.

#290 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

Omg this thread again?!? when are you guys gonna realize that AB is the best class in the game, woe practically sucks without 1. and Sacrament is the best skill in the entire game.

but now wid new HH, making us lose an accessory slot D:<

also man our hp modifier is very bad...very bad!

#291 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:21 PM

I think that's really only from the view point of someone who hasn't mained an AB, especially one with a non-FS build. I can think of a lot of ways to improve the skills to actually make ABs more than just glorified heal slaves.

#292 iDanii

iDanii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Server:Valkyrie ~ Classic

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

I like everything except AoE debuff A and AoE debuff B. Debuff A would be absolutely fatal in woe, not balanced just imagine AB spamming it.. A caos. The B one... it's enough with one char with it.

Actually ABs are just a 2nd account char to sit in Prontera and buff our main. They are as HPs in party and cant enjoy new skills like everybody else.

I agree (:
I just wonder what must we do to get attention from gravity xd

#293 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

ABs aren't even bad now. Any build aside from full support has always been treated as a novelty by gravity.

#294 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

Biggest problem with ABs is the skill tree (more than the actual skills). For example, compare the AB skill tree with the RK one ;-)

Only skills that really need a bit of a buff are Renovatio (effect should last a little longer an buffed just a bit) and Ancilla (should be able to make and hold at least a few more more)

#295 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:20 AM

Compare AB tree with ANY other skill tree... Maybe the only two confusing trees except AB are Warlock and Sura, but even them have fixed role sets like~

- omg attack
- omg support
- omg a bunch of other skills that work only as prereqs.

AB tree has everything mixed together.

The skills needing buffs, besides Ancilla [omg ancilla makes my wanderer useful for bishops. Limit of 3 is... Weird] and Renovatio [OMG SERIOUSLY WAS NEEDED ALL THAT FIXED CAST TIME?] are Expiatio and Oratio.

Expiatio should be as good as the other "AB-Exclusive Single-Target Skills" [Read here Sacrament/Clearance/High Heal], and maybe ignore all defense of the target on max level... [Forgot if exp was a 1-point skill or something alike]... I know this is a wanderer nerf [if someone knows what is Down Tempo...], but... I think it would be fair for ABs have a buff as good as this one.

And Oratio. SERIOUSLY DO SOMEONE NOTICE THE DAMAGE INCREASE OR IS IT JUST INSIDE THE STANDARD DEVIATION? Dieter [Homunculus S] has a skill which deals a status called Ash in a trap area [3x3 or 5x5, forgot]. Ash lowers 50% resistance to Fire, and costs only one Homun skill point. Why do the Archbishop needs to spend 10 points to get a skill which lowers only 20% at max level? 50% would be fair. Nothing less... People going for Sacrament only learns till level 5 anyways... would be 25% holy weakness.

/yawn I'm bored~ haha

#296 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

Another evidence of kRO deveopers' ineptitude in regards to building skill trees. They should hire a 5 year old to do it and watch that 5 year old produce better results.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 14 January 2012 - 08:22 AM.

#297 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:53 AM

I wish that AB will have better more offensive holy skills that can damage anything beside demons and undeads :blah: Maybe make it as quest skill(s)? My skill points aren't enough anymore to afford ;w;

PS: HOLY WARLOCK *O*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users