A New Way Of Pvp - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

A New Way Of Pvp

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:32 AM

What this game does NOT need is a complete overhaul of the skill system. We would end up in the same complaining situation.

What this game needs is a step by step tweaking, with small modifications on specific skills. Changing everything is going to cause more harm than good.

Edited by Gojio, 01 June 2011 - 07:51 AM.

#27 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

What this game does NOT need is a complete overhaul of the skill system. We would end up in the same complaining situation.

What these game needs is a step by step tweaking, with small modifications on specific skills. Changing everything is going to cause more harm than good.

+1, and not only to specific skills, but to specific classes, some classes such scout and bourg is probably the most balanced class out there,they just seem a bit weak now cause most of the other classes are overpowered.

#28 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

Lol a champ could keep you stun locked with 3 stuns, and a mute. At the rate champ hits, it's nearly impossible to keep up. They have crazy defense and HP, so a stun modification would be nice.

@Cloak suggestion :

Sounds really good, i also think if someone targets you and you cloak or stealth they lose the ability to still melee you. Cause it makes no sense if you're cloaked or stealthed and you're still getting hit by someone whos targeted you before that. I would prob leave the Mystic knife the same and raise the % on Triple Slash. That way it's fair, cause the mystic knife doesn't always work but it can sometime save your life on the random :)

#29 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

Lol a champ could keep you stun locked with 3 stuns, and a mute. At the rate champ hits, it's nearly impossible to keep up. They have crazy defense and HP, so a stun modification would be nice.

@Cloak suggestion :

Sounds really good, i also think if someone targets you and you cloak or stealth they lose the ability to still melee you. Cause it makes no sense if you're cloaked or stealthed and you're still getting hit by someone whos targeted you before that. I would prob leave the Mystic knife the same and raise the % on Triple Slash. That way it's fair, cause the mystic knife doesn't always work but it can sometime save your life on the random :)

Yeah but i mean i dont think only champs need adjustments,alot of classes need a whole make over.Like i would love to see mages not be based on 65% stuns and a 50% debuff.

Edited by twitch, 02 June 2011 - 01:18 PM.

#30 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

@Cloak suggestion :

Sounds really good, i also think if someone targets you and you cloak or stealth they lose the ability to still melee you. Cause it makes no sense if you're cloaked or stealthed and you're still getting hit by someone whos targeted you before that. I would prob leave the Mystic knife the same and raise the % on Triple Slash. That way it's fair, cause the mystic knife doesn't always work but it can sometime save your life on the random :waddle:

champs cannot stun lock, and mute does not have anything to do with being stun locked.

#31 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

champs cannot stun lock, and mute does not have anything to do with being stun locked.

He dosnt mean literally keep the person stunned the whole time but champs could stun for quite a while if they get distance between the weapon launcher.2+2+2+1+2 (bcuz of cooldown.)

#32 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:24 PM

Most of these ideas are god awful. Sorryyy Howie.

Edited by Kaizy, 05 June 2011 - 11:24 PM.

#33 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

Most of these ideas are god awful. Sorryyy Howie.

Den gimme some new ones ;x

#34 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:02 AM

He dosnt mean literally keep the person stunned the whole time but champs could stun for quite a while if they get distance between the weapon launcher.2+2+2+1+2 (bcuz of cooldown.)

you mean like tabing and stuff right? well, then this applies to almost every class then, practically almost everyone can get stun lock then if u count tabing and getting distance between u and the other person

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users