2 replies to this topic

#1 Jordaaaaaaaaaaan

Jordaaaaaaaaaaan

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:33 AM

When i try to open up the ROSEonline.exe folder, it says error: cannot check the latest version. A little help?

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:22 AM

RoseOnline.exe isnt a folder its an application and shouldn't have an error or need to be checked for the latest version just open rose online and it patches and downloads the folders to the newest files.

well if your trying to change the clan logo try this

The clan icon can be easily customized by creating your own image and shrinking it to 20 x 20 pixels.

The format for the custom icon must be in .bmp (bitmap) format. It is suggested to have the color depth set to 16bit as there is a size requirement.

Once you have your 20 x 20 icon, save it as "mark.bmp" in your ROSE Online folder.

In-game, as the Clan Leader in the Clan Info menu (ALT+N), you will see the clan's Icon. Below it, there is a "Previe.."(Preview) and "Confir.." (Confirm) button. Once you have the "mark.bmp" in the ROSE Online folder, press the "Preview" button and it will be replaced with your custom guild icon. If you are happy with how it is displayed, press the "Confirm" button to have it uploaded and used as your clan icon.

You may be notified that your image size is too large, in this case please try using a lower bit rate. 16 bit is recommended to ensure image size is kept to a minimum.

Quick facts to help you make your custom clan icon:
Format must be: *.bmp (bitmap)
Image size: 20 x 20 pixels
Bitrate: 16 bit
Place image in the same folder your ROSEOnline.exe is located.
Guild Icons can only be changed whenever you want

#3 Wishnonastar

Wishnonastar

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA :)

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

I am having this same issue! Did you ever figure it out??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users