Don't lend out your items - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 5 votes

Don't lend out your items

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

I just lend to RL friends on RO, strangers can GTFO unless we're tight

#27 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

well you could prob tell something was up when he wanted to borrow a pencil. that's far from a necessity gearwise

#28 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

I lend items that is not even a fraction of my total in-game richness just to help out alittle. Stuff like willow card, pupa card and roda frog carded gears which are cheap. If they don't give it back then you'll know the real person behind their character and never waste time again.

#29 jax5

jax5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

lack of built-in lend/borrow game mechanic doesn't help promote MMORPG.

#30 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:32 AM

lmfao gtfo

u too!

#31 LuckyBunny0

LuckyBunny0

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:49 AM

First of all I would like to say that you need stop emphasizing that is nWo as it's not like the whole guild are scammers. Besides, SoySource would kick any scammer and I think I know who it is u r talking about. Mind confirming? Other than that please do not defame my guild

He's a ranger thi***23 I don't know if it's going directly to you or not but it shouldn't be hard to guess. Sorry didn't mean to shame your guild in any shape or form.

#32 kati3

kati3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:57 AM

He's a ranger thi***23 I don't know if it's going directly to you or not but it shouldn't be hard to guess. Sorry didn't mean to shame your guild in any shape or form.

I see. That was the same nub in pvp who kept trash talking to me. Lmfao, losers like him deserve to be banned.

#33 Ciler

Ciler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:57 AM

GM saying basically you lend it, you lose it, thank you for playing. If i can't get it back I might as well quit. I have too much drama is this game to even continue.

This has been the policy since... 2002.

#34 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

For the record thiru is not in nWo at the moment. keep my guild's name out your dental please. Same goes for Immaculate.

We don't harbor scammers. If anyone in our guild scams someone they will be kicked. If you got a problem with thiru123 keep it between you and him. You won't call the name of the person who scammed you in your initial post, but you will bring the nae of immaculate and nWo into this? That makes no sense to me.

Also please provide your pics when making accusations. Anyone can defame me in the morning if they feel like it by failing t provide evidence and slandering my name.

About the fact that you got scammed. I've also been scammed in past years, lost my Spare Card and Triple Critical Jur and also my Well Chewed Pencil, that was at the time when Well Chewed Pencil was just released. It happens sometimes is friend, sometimes its a person posing as a friend but either way you never lend something that you cannot afford to lose unless you trust that person 1000%+ (no extra zeros), nothing less.

Personally i feel this is your attempt to scam gravity and get a free well chewed pencil (and at the same time you are destroying the name of nWo), but maybe it is for real and you will provide these pics and take this matter up with thiru123 himself.

Edited by Trini, 31 May 2011 - 12:43 PM.

#35 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:47 PM

thiru123...he wanted to borrow my chef hat way back in '09.

Didn't do it cause he was literally begging for it. (unusual)

This was when I hunted all the ingredients myself. (I value my chef hat) :(

#36 Zalen

Zalen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

First of all I would like to say that you need stop emphasizing that is nWo as it's not like the whole guild are scammers. Besides, SoySource would kick any scammer and I think I know who it is u r talking about. Mind confirming? Other than that please do not defame my guild

I totally doubt hes trying to DEFAME your guild.. LOL I think hes just pissed because he made a dumb :( mistake.. ALSO know who your recruiting.. Sounds like you have random as people in your guild.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users