AL3 Turn-in for iRO Anniversary - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

AL3 Turn-in for iRO Anniversary

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

well. if you suck you cant drag there yeah i guess, but just outing yourself like that seems kinda silly...

Sucking or not suck has nothing to do with it. Shows your lack of experience and eagerness to talk :).

You can pull there, as many as you like, but with critical wounds up, but you will be using 3x more Potions.
And with the aspd of Hillslions and their movement speed, a few of them will destroy Endure in a second.

So you can mob there, sure, but I guarantee it will be more effective and faster EXP to disable g.flywings and everyone just sits in their own space and kills what spawns.

#52 Ardi

Ardi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

Why is everyone QQing about the Kasa TI?!... My guild was getting pretty damn good exp (and job exp at that) down there the second week they implemented it. We were getting ~4-5 TIs every 30 minutes and with 7mil job exp per ti (with 3x) you kinda started to enjoy it. Plus it was alot harder than dragons because of bleeding. Other than that I'm all for DG turnins but can you make it for both maps? (the npc the right portal of morroc) so those that did the quest can maybe have a less people infested map (also would help with crowding that there are two possible maps). You could just choose 2 out of the monsters (I personally like the Valk/Chocolate Man... please don't do the bloody zombie woman)

#53 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

Up! Give ideas and feedbacks, what to do!

#54 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:54 PM

Why is everyone QQing about the Kasa TI?!... My guild was getting pretty damn good exp (and job exp at that) down there the second week they implemented it. We were getting ~4-5 TIs every 30 minutes and with 7mil job exp per ti (with 3x) you kinda started to enjoy it. Plus it was alot harder than dragons because of bleeding. Other than that I'm all for DG turnins but can you make it for both maps? (the npc the right portal of morroc) so those that did the quest can maybe have a less people infested map (also would help with crowding that there are two possible maps). You could just choose 2 out of the monsters (I personally like the Valk/Chocolate Man... please don't do the bloody zombie woman)

^ This... wasn't that bad at all... even I got good exp from it...

#55 Icarus

Icarus

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:27 AM

For an Anniversary that has a plot to go with it (in the sense that everyone is asking for a kill-count-turn-in event), how about a return of the Travel Agency with a request:: "HELP!! SAVE THE TOUR!!".

In previous anniversaries we went on scavenger hunts for the tour in the lands of Amatsu, Ayothaya, Louyang, and Kunlun; rewarding us with Baseball hats (and other headgears, brownie points to whoever can remember them all first :waddle: ). This time around Drake is muscling in on the business with all his friends (Skeleton Pirates [lv48], Rybios [lv98], and Frus [lv128]) invading towns of the Travel Agency's Tour. It's our job to take them down and clean up the streets of these travel destinations.

3 towns (of Amatsu, Ayothaya, Louyang, and Kunlun) you decide which of Drake's friends (Skeleton Pirates [lv48], Rybios [lv98], and Frus [lv128]) invade which town.

For example:
  • Amatsu invaded by Skeleton Pirates [lv48], quest acceptable level range 40~90, kill-count-turn-in set to 100, rewarding Baseball Hat[1] first time completing and 80,000 exp/jexp on following completions.
  • Louyang invaded by Rybios [lv98], quest acceptable level range 90~120. kill-count-turn-in set to 100, rewarding Baseball Hat[1] first time completing and 280,000 exp/jexp on following completions.
  • Kunlun invaded by Frus [lv128], quest acceptable level range 120~150. kill-count-turn-in set to 100, rewarding Baseball Hat[1] first time completing and 680,000 exp/jexp on following completions.
  • The monsters would be special event versions; when killed will supply no exp/jexp and no drops.
  • These towns could have teleport disabled.
  • Added bonus of holding event in towns, everyone gets no death penalty.

For the one town excluded from the invasions, Drake could be there as an npc, participating in the Anniversary's traditional festival; controlling the raffle ticket game :waddle: . (Some Mobsters [lv58] could even crash the party.)

Post your comments and let the iRo Team know what you think. Happy 8th Anniversary!! (the monsters (lvs 48, 58, 98, & 128) make sense right, right.. :waddle:)

#56 DarkNinja

DarkNinja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

Hasnt anyone being reading the Ragnarok Emails they send out?

this is what i got

Eight great years so far and many more to come! Join us in celebrating the spirit of exploration and remembering that sense of wonderment that we all enjoyed when we began our Rune-Midgard adventure! Here is a sneak peek into the anniversary event which will run June 9th through July 14th.

Uncounted years before the founding of the cities of Rune Midgards, hundreds of warriors battled with hordes of ferocious monsters to clear the way for the earliest cities to be built. Through the sacrifice of these brave adventurers and powerful wizardry these creatures were sealed into enchanted stones. The survivors built the cities of Kunlun, Louyang and Ayothaya over the scarred battlegrounds and buried the stones deep underground. These heroic deeds have passed into legend, mostly forgottenâ?¦ until now.

A team of archaeologists is hard at work excavating these stones for study, which are rumored to lead to hidden treasures and lost cities. As the dig is being conducted without the King's approval, they may be hesitant to trust non guild members with the locations of the sites. Adventurers over level 70 should seek out a rambling old man near to the Archaeologist's guild to join the expedition, and remember to bring friends to help speed your success.

A special Prize, created by our very own community, awaits adventurers that complete our Dig into the Past Anniversary event!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users