Deep Sleep Lulaby - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

Deep Sleep Lulaby

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#26 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:55 AM

It's only fair that Ham is able to cheat to make the God items.

He bought almost every god item he's in possession of from Insurrection.
He payed around 10-15k+ for tons of items - including Orc Hero sunglasses, a GTB, Megs, 1-2 Mjolnir, 2-3 Deviling cards, at least 1 Bris set, and tons of other stuff.

The first batch of money went into to buying 4 people in Insur new computers when they went to WoW the first time. Pom got another chunk later on for his Megs.

That's just what he got from Insur alone.

#27 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:15 AM

:)

Here's what'll happen:

GMs...HaM
:(

#28 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:40 AM

I don't have a particular liking towards Animosity, but people exploiting cheats (of any kind, especially relating to God items) should be banned.

GM's lack of enforcement is why God item creation is a joke. At least players are able to sorta do something about it now.

Edited by Tigra, 31 May 2011 - 07:44 AM.

#29 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:44 AM

It's only fair that Ham is able to cheat to make the God items.

He bought almost every god item he's in possession of from Insurrection.
He payed around 10-15k+ for tons of items - including Orc Hero sunglasses, a GTB, Megs, 1-2 Mjolnir, 2-3 Deviling cards, at least 1 Bris set, and tons of other stuff.

The first batch of money went into to buying 4 people in Insur new computers when they went to WoW the first time. Pom got another chunk later on for his Megs.

That's just what he got from Insur alone.

Does he live in a hospital? If not, thats a pathetic :( life.

#30 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

Does he live in a hospital? If not, thats a pathetic :( life.

I kinda agree this time.......

#31 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

It's a sad day when literally the only people in the god item hallway not cheating is animosity.

#32 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

hey heim can you nerf DSL nxt maint? i mean dead people can get deep sleep, which makes the skill more abusive in GD EVEN when you are dead. so makes it, so it has no effect on dead people ^^

i mean there is nothing you can do againts it, its an over powered skill, you can re use skill before your sleep runs out, has low cast time and abusive on dead people =(. and worst part, you can't do anything againts it

UNIFAM................ deep sleep its retarded usless compared to almost all thirdclasses skills, like cursed circle? its donest even kill you, just 1 hit and you are free, becouse all your mighty gr and little rich junior kid toys dont help you against a skill with 1.5 fixed cast time plus almost 9 seconds cool down, and you are cryng over against a skill that affects party menbers and guildmates?????????? its sad.....

#33 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:43 PM

UNIFAM................ deep sleep its retarded usless compared to almost all thirdclasses skills, like cursed circle? its donest even kill you, just 1 hit and you are free, becouse all your mighty gr and little rich junior kid toys dont help you against a skill with 1.5 fixed cast time plus almost 9 seconds cool down, and you are cryng over against a skill that affects party menbers and guildmates?????????? its sad.....

am i hearing this from some1 that dies to white imprison? please curse circle isnt a big area of skill and requires you to be around them to use it, while you can of screen deep sleep and make it work, you dumb-_-, go die more to white imprison, thats how bad you are on ragnarok online

#34 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

am i hearing this from some1 that dies to white imprison? please curse circle isnt a big area of skill and requires you to be around them to use it, while you can of screen deep sleep and make it work, you dumb-_-, go die more to white imprison, thats how bad you are on ragnarok online

Look @ how much he cries over you Mefisto. He must hate it when something disables his character that dies to g fist anyways. Lets play the guessing game. How many b. wings would you make him bring to the fight mefisto?

#35 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

Apparently being bad at RO makes you a failure at life.

Y'all are stupid.

#36 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

Look @ how much he cries over you Mefisto. He must hate it when something disables his character that dies to g fist anyways. Lets play the guessing game. How many b. wings would you make him bring to the fight mefisto?

I went to your channel and couldn't find the black kid acting like ET. Your best video by far, please link it.

#37 Kefka1991

Kefka1991

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

Ham and Unifan are legit. Idk what you guys are talking about. Don't mess with the Ham_Sin_Cross.

#38 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:46 PM

I went to your channel and couldn't find the black kid acting like ET. Your best video by far, please link it.

Apparently being bad at RO makes you a failure at life.

Y'all are stupid.

Too much hate, ew..
Spoiler

#39 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

hey heim can you nerf DSL nxt maint? i mean dead people can get deep sleep, which makes the skill more abusive in GD EVEN when you are dead. so makes it, so it has no effect on dead people ^^

i mean there is nothing you can do againts it, its an over powered skill, you can re use skill before your sleep runs out, has low cast time and abusive on dead people =(. and worst part, you can't do anything againts it

Its the same retard that posted this:

WITH +9 GLORIOUS FIST
Posted ImagePosted Image

enough said and good day. did i just destory your counter post laz? im sure i did good :( day

ITS THE SAME RETARD THAT SAY THAT INSTANT GFIST ITS NOT OVERPOWERED BECOUSE IT CANT KILL THAT RUNE KNIGHT
SOURCE: http://forums.warppo...l/page__st__100

Edited by Mefistofeles, 31 May 2011 - 06:16 PM.

#40 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

WITH +9 GLORIOUS FIST
Posted ImagePosted Image

enough said and good day. did i just destory your counter post laz? im sure i did good :( day

ITS THE SAME RETARD THAT SAY THAT INSTANT GFIST ITS NOT OVERPOWERED BECOUSE IT CANT KILL THAT RUNE KNIGHT

The rune knight was also wearing ghostring and deviling card. As if theyre a common and defaulted thing. Its funny how brain damaged a human being can be.

#41 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

WITH +9 GLORIOUS FIST
Posted ImagePosted Image

woe : 50% more redcution if you smart and GR switch, you will take 20k gfist the most, L2P. please stop dieing to white imprison, thats just shows how terrible you are

#42 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

The rune knight was also wearing ghostring and deviling card. As if theyre a common and defaulted thing. Its funny how brain damaged a human being can be.

never said its been defaulted, you ever know how to switch? oh nvm is laz

#43 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

woe : 50% more redcution if you smart and GR switch, you will take 20k gfist the most, L2P. please stop dieing to white imprison, thats just shows how terrible you are

"if you are smart and gr swicht"....................................................... LAME? does this retard bastard knows what he is talking about? can we do a poll asking how many people have a GR?

#44 Ryukke

Ryukke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

It's a sad day when literally the only people in the god item hallway not cheating is animosity.

hi. i dont cheat =)but punishment is so bad and all~

#45 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

"if you are smart and gr swicht"....................................................... LAME? does this retard bastard knows what he is talking about? can we do a poll asking how many people have a GR?

sure what server you playing again? oh wait valk, i heard enough from majeh that valk is so pathetic, is not even worth playing there. hey heim merge valk with ymir please. also if you don't have gear, why are you even in pvp? is like going to woe naked and get 1 shoted LOL. Brb i cant take post from retard anymore, go buy ur self a GR, if you are on ymir, ill give you one

Edited by Unifan, 31 May 2011 - 06:31 PM.

#46 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

Yes, everyone have GR card is like saying everyone have GTB? lol
And of course keep insulting the members that's what you are good at. No wait... i was wrong, you are bad on that too?

#47 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

Yes, everyone have GR card is like saying everyone have GTB? lol
And of course keep insulting the members that's what you are good at. No wait... i was wrong, you are bad on that too?

well, let see. sorry i have gears and u dont? =P

#48 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

You'd still die to my suras g fist, no matter what you're wearing. You're a piece of trash that nobody likes, and youre bad at comebacks.

#49 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Gears you ninja'd? lalala... :(

Oh yeah... that's why you started this thread coz ur having a hard time to do it now? woot woot!

Edited by iCandy, 31 May 2011 - 08:34 PM.

#50 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:03 PM

sure what server you playing again? oh wait valk, i heard enough from majeh that valk is so pathetic, is not even worth playing there. hey heim merge valk with ymir please. also if you don't have gear, why are you even in pvp? is like going to woe naked and get 1 shoted LOL. Brb i cant take post from retard anymore, go buy ur self a GR, if you are on ymir, ill give you one

its true, if gr its that common in ymir, the gms should add a ghost armor in the lucky boxess, no? if they are that common and cheap as you say

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users