lmao for you anytime :rice:

#52 Catti

Catti

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:41 PM

wow. this thread really is smokin.

not from anger anymore, but from wanting mike to talk a certain sexy squirrely way, can that be sexy? XD

i think i need to hear mike's voice to give my opinion, mainly his original voice, not space squirrel.

#53 Fora

Fora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:42 PM

wow. this thread really is smokin.

not from anger anymore, but from wanting mike to talk a certain sexy squirrely way, can that be sexy? XD

i think i need to hear mike's voice to give my opinion, mainly his original voice, not space squirrel.

Trust me you really do!!

#54 Hodges

Hodges

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:44 PM

Mike sounds like an angry Scottish person.

..Oh wait :rice:

#55 xMike21x

xMike21x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland (UK)

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

Mike sounds like an angry Scottish person.

..Oh wait :rice:

Dont make me call in nesse . (the lochness monster it will turn you into haggis mwahahaha

#56 xMike21x

xMike21x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland (UK)

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:55 PM

its gone quiet now :rice:

#57 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

catt make me breakfast.

#58 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:54 PM

catt make me breakfast.

#59 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

Sorry to interupt. But how long untill you all can stop your guildies from PMing me if u get a new person... I can understand you want to grow your guild, but if you are lucky enough to get a member from mine please value them... It would be nice rather then a PM bragging about the new classes they got like it was a trophy and they arent people. Krimson I can understand, he helped bring about the end of BLC with his flaming. Do you really need to start up the hate here also though?. It wouldnt hurt to just move on and stop hurting the friends of both guilds because of a grudge.

Oh btw, since I am sure this is going to be trolled and rated down :D

Would it hurt to acctually help some people with your time? I have tried ignoring and not bashing on some hate train, only to get flamed responces when I insulted no one.

^ But I am sure like many other people thats all I will get.

PS, Lieing about shaoran stealing drops from your guild to dayana was wrong. He won a roll for his class fair and square even after that he gave the drop back, because in C&W we acctually care about helping. He never had to, so please dont make lies to hurt peoples image...

First, just so you get it through your thin skull, it was me who told her about it and I never said with bad intentions, actually she asked me if I saw anything wrong with your guild and only thing I could think about was that, whatever she told you and your guild, is not of my concern.

Second, yes I pm'ed you when we got fora and take, as A :rice: JOKE, you are the one telling us to don't get it too serious, bla bla bla, then :D start with yourself? Just as I said on the guild, I knew sooner or later, you would QQ about it.

Third, if you call catti "hun" again, I will personally go rip your :lol: head off.

I have nothing against your guild, in fact, I speak for everyone when I say we have nothing against MOST of your guild, I even have friends in there wich I avoid telling who they are so you don't make a living nightmare out of their time spent in game (hence why I know everything you do in there so please, drop the acting nice bull-_-). Is just douchebags like you, mr captain obvious, that I hate.
Is funny how people refer to going out of caw as "being set free".

P.S. How many people from your guild are you forcing to rate up your posts btw?

Edited by DanteLucian, 19 August 2010 - 09:44 PM.

#60 Catti

Catti

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:10 PM

catt make me breakfast.

i don't make breakfast. i make dinner. sooo you and syre should make me breakfast :lol: no eggs though!

and :rice: at Z's post.

#61 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

First, just so you get it through your thin skull, it was me who told her about it and I never said with bad intentions, actually she asked me if I saw anything wrong with your guild and only thing I could think about was that, whatever she told you and your guild, is not of my concern.

Second, yes I pm'ed you when we got fora and take, as A :rice: JOKE, you are the one telling us to don't get it too serious, bla bla bla, then :D start with yourself? Just as I said on the guild, I knew sooner or later, you would QQ about it.

Third, if you call catti "hun" again, I will personally go rip your :lol: head off.

I have nothing against your guild, in fact, I speak for everyone when I say we have nothing against MOST of your guild, I even have friends in there wich I avoid telling who they are so you don't make a living nightmare out of their time spent in game (hence what I know everything you do in there so please, drop the acting nice bull-_-). Is just douchebags like you, mr captain obvious, that I hate.
Is funny how people refer to going out of caw as "being set free".

P.S. How many people from your guild are you forcing to rate up your posts btw?

Good joke... you know, I dropped this for a while thinking the flam e would stop. I call most women I talk to hun just like I call most of the guys bro.

Kind of sad that when I try to offer a peace offering it turns into how I am not allowed to act nice. I am not a doochebag, but a joke to PM me bragging about how you got a new protector and shaman isnt very funny... Maybe its just me but I place a value on my friends, I dont like to see them talked about as just a class that your able to get like they are a trophy. No reason to call me a doochebag and insult me, I know is acceptable with where you are atm. There are still some nice people in fireshadow's also, but its people like you that make me hold resentment when I see someone join there.

As far as rating posts, I dont know why thats your business but for the record if I do have people rating my posts up the only one in my guild is my girlfriend because she supports me.

I offer a solution to the flaming and I am wanting to end it, not to get insulted and called a doochebag.

Edited by Blazing, 19 August 2010 - 09:27 PM.

#62 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

Is funny that you act all nice here now and actually suggest "peace", but then the day after, I get people from your guild telling me how much of a-_- you are for something you do, so peace where? Hypocrite much?
You want a new start? then realize for once that half (if not more) of valdes hates you, maybe, JUST MAYBE, it could be you the reason of that? ever thought of that or perhaps the cloud you are over is too high for you to notice?
If you want a solution, then there's something called block list, please use it if is bothering you so much. If you want a more in dept solution, then start from stop being a double moral douche, seriously, is too obvious that is ofensive when you deny it.

Edited by DanteLucian, 19 August 2010 - 09:33 PM.

#63 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:35 PM

You don't place value on friends, you place value on ppl you can use, when you can't use them start spouting nonsense how they turned on you and backstabbed the guild and so on.

No reason to call me a doochebag and insult me, I know is acceptable with where you are atm.

you mean on Valdes? yea it's acceptable I guess. oh noez I flamed e.e

also, calling girls "hun" can also be considered a form of sexual harassment. ur getting too personal with ppl you don't know and ppl who don't want to know you. And since we are so nice and talking about pming ppl from eachother's guilds, how noice would it be if ur stuper strong guild stops pming my poor guild's healers for raids. No they will not join you they have their own guild raids, besides the bestest guild on Valdes doesn't need help from a few poor FS healers.

Note, aren't you being a hypocrite when having a rule of "no FS in guild raids/grind" and then resort to trying to get our healers to heal you? sweet stuff for sho.

if you wanna stop the flame war lol you won't stop it as you are the person who keeps fueling it. mb just mb gvg us, and I'll be happier.

#64 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:37 PM

Posted Image

#65 Catti

Catti

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

And it just keeps going and going....

Must be a guy thing.

#66 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:39 PM

Best guild on valdes won't gvg fire shadows :rice: They don't want us to die a lot and be embarrassed.

That must be it.

#67 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

Also it's funny that blaze calls people who join fs from caw 'friends' and 'respects' them, but... All we do is make fun of him :rice:

#68 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

And it just keeps going and going....

Must be a guy thing.

Wasn't joking when I said if he ever calls you "hun" again, I will personally go and rip his head off, and I don't mean it in game.

lol

Edited by DanteLucian, 19 August 2010 - 09:47 PM.

#69 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:51 PM

I guess a peace offering was too much to ask... All I get as usual from this guild is flaming, and insults. I have gvg with UL, juxta, repose, every other large guild then fireshadow's because i know all it will turn into is a region drama fest. I would gvg if I knew you could control yourselves, sometimes some things are just too much to ask.

I guess you should be proud krimson of your ability to flame in your own guild chat.

This has just turned into another waste of time, that was flamed something to be proud of.

Zberen I dont know why you think I am threatened by you, but always ready. I might not take the offensive, but that doesnt mean I am to be trampled on for being nice.

Edited by Blazing, 19 August 2010 - 09:53 PM.

#70 Krimmy

Krimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRl'yeh

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:54 PM

Catti!

#71 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:55 PM

Who the-_- is taking pride out of "flaming" you? You do realize every post you do, just gives a point in favor to why everyone hates you?
So we are flaming you because we are the only ones who actually bother enough to say all the :rice: you do? Grow the-_- up, if it wasn't for your :lol: big mouth, I wouldn't give less than a quarter of a-_-, but you pretty much ask for it so deal with it.

Edit: when did I said I had you threatened? again making up bull-_- on a minute basis, you really don't notice don't you? if you are recurring to point that out, it only means you actually feel like that, your failed attempts to confuse me with your cheap imitation of rhetoric will not work with me, you really don't know what you are asking for if you keep going on with that, so please, do a favor to everyone and cover your big mouth before the flies decide to go in.

Edited by DanteLucian, 19 August 2010 - 10:17 PM.

#72 Catti

Catti

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

Catti!

krim!

oh man! this just keeps going on and on my friends. the wheels on the bus go round round....

the fighting in this thread goes round and round. round and round..round and round.

oooooh i know another...i know a fight that gets on everyones nerves, everyones nerves

shall i continue?

#73 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

we "flame" you cause we care "hun".

#74 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

shall i continue?

do et

#75 DanteLucian

DanteLucian

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:02 PM

krim!

oh man! this just keeps going on and on my friends. the wheels on the bus go round round....

the fighting in this thread goes round and round. round and round..round and round.

oooooh i know another...i know a fight that gets on everyones nerves, everyones nerves

shall i continue?

Are you singing you spin me around? lol I got soooo many versions of that song.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users