i guess cheating is fine now. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

i guess cheating is fine now.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 sgvince

sgvince

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:20 AM

when people provide proof, the GMs gets rid of it. nicely done.

#2 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:27 AM

Removing the thread is appalling management behavior.

Last time when the Khalitzburg exploit was around, someone made a video. GM's deleted and ignored all knowledge of it, so some people thought that it was OK to do and then were banned.

:) ridiculous. Man up and fix this :(.

#3 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

Saw that coming, but I was shocked at how quickly it was done.

#4 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:37 AM

Not deleted. just put to the side to be looked at by the proper people.

#5 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:38 AM

Mass consensus is surely the best way to determine punishment though.

#6 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:50 AM

they didnt cheat you bozo
u mad lmao

#7 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

they didnt cheat you bozo
u mad lmao

You are either too stupid to understand or you are in denial, its your choice to pick.

#8 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

He s2pid he is probably in punishment

#9 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:56 AM

You are either too stupid to understand or you are in denial, its your choice to pick.

their "proof" is a video of a SC cloaking and using a speed pot and he lost the race
disappearing auras don't mean :(

#10 sako

sako

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:57 AM

It was taken down because you are not allowed to post derogatory information about other players. Just like how you don't take screenshots of a supposed bot and post it here on forums. You take your information and send it in and let them decide what to do.

#11 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:02 AM

their "proof" is a video of a SC cloaking and using a speed pot and he lost the race

SCs cant cloak smarty pants and there is a screeny of the GX appearing and disappearing and then he made the item! Silly goose

#12 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:05 AM

Lol dude Lambomb loaded first followed by lambinator and this dude loaded it in slow and somehow he made the god item before them, nice try cheaters.

#13 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

Malcolm X says

1. How did he cloak? Because he is a chaser and does not have the cloaking skill. He is also not 150 so that is not his aura(you can see his exp bars)
2. He is wearing mps he would be more black than he already is if he did cloak

#14 sgvince

sgvince

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

clearly uve never made a god item before. the person who took the vid and the ppl who were in the vid have made a few god itemSS and knows when something is wrong. clearly u dont know what the significance of the disappearing aura. why dont u actually watch the video. THERE WAS ALREADY SOME1 IN THE CHAT (lambomb) AT THE END OF THE HALLWAY. the sinx loads, and makes the god item? did he some1 learned the skill snap? and snapped 2 full screens away?

videos like this dont need to be moved to be seen by "appropriate people" they need to be seen by everyone.

Edited by sgvince, 31 May 2011 - 01:13 AM.

#15 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:25 AM

clearly uve never made a god item before. the person who took the vid and the ppl who were in the vid have made a few god itemSS and knows when something is wrong. clearly u dont know what the significance of the disappearing aura. why dont u actually watch the video. THERE WAS ALREADY SOME1 IN THE CHAT (lambomb) AT THE END OF THE HALLWAY. the sinx loads, and makes the god item? did he some1 learned the skill snap? and snapped 2 full screens away?

videos like this dont need to be moved to be seen by "appropriate people" they need to be seen by everyone.

Dude you need to chill out and let the GMs do their thing now with the presented evidence. It's plainly obvious why it's been removed... it's not as "clear cut" as y'all are claiming. I can't even see proof of the guy wearing MPs or the class of the vanishing aura. A GX named on the video? Oh well, that could be cloak. Players are not unbiased so the GMs need to look at that video thoroughly. I personally believe it's illegit and had I be bothered to get GD access I would probably have video'd it myself and taken it up with the correct line of authority and then I would have proceeded to post it on wiki.

It is very suspicious
and people know bad crap has been happening down there, but what good is a thread here going to do really? Devolve into a flame war and create unclear accusations from people who are inexperienced with god item creation toward anyone who beats them. It'll make RO look bad (and aren't we all actually happy the population is going UP for once?!).

Not everyone needs to see it.

Just like not everyone needed to see the Khali video. I didn't post it here because I expected it to be removed and considered it harmful overall to the community (unlike tirades where everyone has played 5 years and hates the game) - so I wasn't surprised when someone copied that here and it got deleted too.

This BS has gone on too long GMs! Check timestamps on the logs if you can, that will prove everything that we've noticed.

Edited by Xellie, 31 May 2011 - 01:39 AM.

#16 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

lol is funny how lamb edit the video about the mouse movement after i mention it to him, ROReplay doesnt disable mouse movement, thats garbage talk. who ever on malcolm X is illegit and using another program, enough said, and two, i heard a rule something about making recaller really confiusing, if you see there is 2 diffrent Malcolm X, who ever own the guild/ character should be banned/disban

http://ropd.info/?account=2387752

http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=4

thanks!

#17 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:32 AM

Tons of guilds have had characters with the same name as the recaller, go back to your nerf deep sleep thread please.

#18 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:37 AM

and taken it up with the correct line of authority and posted it on wiki.

...heh

#19 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:39 AM

my bad english!

#20 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

Tons of guilds have had characters with the same name as the recaller, go back to your nerf deep sleep thread please.

can u name one thats currently active and WOEing?
thx

#21 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:56 AM

lol is funny how lamb edit the video about the mouse movement after i mention it to him, ROReplay doesnt disable mouse movement, thats garbage talk. who ever on malcolm X is illegit and using another program, enough said, and two, i heard a rule something about making recaller really confiusing, if you see there is 2 diffrent Malcolm X, who ever own the guild/ character should be banned/disban

http://ropd.info/?account=2387752

http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=4

thanks!

Since when were you concerned about abiding by rules?

This BS has gone on too long GMs! Check timestamps on the logs if you can, that will prove everything that we've noticed.

The thing is this has been going on for a long time and nothing has been done about it, which is why people are probably reacting like this.

Edited by Anko, 31 May 2011 - 01:59 AM.

#22 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:02 AM

Since when were you concerned about abiding by rules?

since people assume that i did this :( illegitly? i never run any seal run, pointing out names just because i made a few items is really low. if tor beat u to dwarf and u guys saw him, then he did it legitly and thats when he made my items, 2nd time he failed making the hammer, then i have someone else on D[][][] to make the hammer, and then again lamb assume me of cheating. is funny that most people that knows me, know how -_-ty my computer/ping/loading times, so i dnt even bother running the roll, thats why i "hired" somebody else to do it using zeny. so stop assuming and bringing other ppl into chaos when you have no idea about -_-s that happening. k thx good bye. i would name the person that was on D[][][] but thats up to that person to reveal themself, not me.

#23 Watt

Watt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:08 AM

can u name one thats currently active and WOEing?
thx

When Delusional merged into Clandestine Society someone in there made a character with the same name as the recaller. Not really current since you cha cha cha cheaters cant put up a good fight with all your shiny items.

#24 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

Every time there is a thread like this, I am amazed at how intelligent unifan makes lambor sound.

Edited by Sera, 31 May 2011 - 02:13 AM.

#25 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:18 AM

When Delusional merged into Clandestine Society someone in there made a character with the same name as the recaller. Not really current since you cha cha cha cheaters cant put up a good fight with all your shiny items.

lol theres a huge diffrence when one name look exactly the same and 1 name looks almost the same, but can tell the diffrence.

there are 2 Malcolm X which named : Malcolm X and MalcoIm X

and as for D[][][] is wat diffrent because is : D[][][] and D.[][][] and D[][][].

every one can see the diffrence on D's character, and nobody can tell the diffrence on Malcolm's character, because

Malcolm's character:
1. both has no aura
2. they both wearing same gear
3. they have same hair style
4. they have the same guild title
5. one is hidden from ROPD
6. like i said nobody can really tell the diffrence

as for D,s character

1. they have 3 diffrent names and every1 can tell a diffrence (because 2 of the name has a . in the begining, and other 1 has a . at the end, while the real one doesn't have any .
2. the recaller does have an aura, because everyone can ROPD it after looking at the current castle holder.

so i try to make a point, but since all of you got mad cuz ur roll get stolen, i think im really wasting my time here, so lets just get to the point that people (that is not in Untouchable) will see Untouchable recaller unknown, because of this confiusion, so heim, i guess you can deal with that? brb sending a report through tickets.

Edited by Unifan, 31 May 2011 - 02:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users