i guess cheating is fine now. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

i guess cheating is fine now.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#26 Montanz

Montanz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

you cant prove your innocence with another persons guilt dude, what does malcolm X have to do with the issue at hand?

#27 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:45 AM

you cant prove your innocence with another persons guilt dude, what does malcolm X have to do with the issue at hand?

the video was made under Malcolm X. the person that made the item is Ham. and yet you see lambor throwing -_-s at me? saying unifan cheated on the seal run. for once i wasn't even in the god item hallway, so if malcolm x has nothing to do with this issue, then why lamb is putting me on this issue?

#28 Yingjie

Yingjie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:58 AM

lol theres a huge diffrence when one name look exactly the same and 1 name looks almost the same, but can tell the diffrence.

there are 2 Malcolm X which named : Malcolm X and MalcoIm X

and as for D[][][] is wat diffrent because is : D[][][] and D.[][][] and D[][][].

every one can see the diffrence on D's character, and nobody can tell the diffrence on Malcolm's character, because

Malcolm's character:
1. both has no aura
2. they both wearing same gear
3. they have same hair style
4. they have the same guild title
5. one is hidden from ROPD
6. like i said nobody can really tell the diffrence

as for D,s character

1. they have 3 diffrent names and every1 can tell a diffrence (because 2 of the name has a . in the begining, and other 1 has a . at the end, while the real one doesn't have any .
2. the recaller does have an aura, because everyone can ROPD it after looking at the current castle holder.

so i try to make a point, but since all of you got mad cuz ur roll get stolen, i think im really wasting my time here, so lets just get to the point that people (that is not in Untouchable) will see Untouchable recaller unknown, because of this confiusion, so heim, i guess you can deal with that? brb sending a report through tickets.

1. Because both are not 150 yet
2. I think many chasers default sunglasses, a peco wing, a feather beret, and well chewed pencil
3. The hair style is different but the color is the same
4. Many guild members have the same tittle
5. iRO and ROPD are not affiliated with each other and its called privacy
6. There is a difference with build and playing style. If you look closely you can tell the difference

A ticket was sent by the real Malcolm X to the GM team regarding the name change before the second Chaser was changed and he was told there's no violation with the name change since the real Malcolm X is not complaining and gave permission. On Chaos there was 4 different Illegit guild leaders and nothing was done with that and no one complained. It was a pain in the ass trying to keep up with the real guild leader but no harm done. So, if you're trying to get people banned because of how their character looks or the name, then that's pretty stupid on your part and looks like you're trying to take people down since you was caught cheating the system.

#29 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:59 AM

If the GMs want the .ror file just hit me up.

#30 Yingjie

Yingjie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:10 AM

lol is funny how lamb edit the video about the mouse movement after i mention it to him, ROReplay doesnt disable mouse movement, thats garbage talk. who ever on malcolm X is illegit and using another program, enough said, and two, i heard a rule something about making recaller really confiusing, if you see there is 2 diffrent Malcolm X, who ever own the guild/ character should be banned/disban

http://ropd.info/?account=2387752

http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=4

thanks!

See unlike you, changing a name is not a program like the one you used on Ham and D. You say the character should be banned/disban and I say every god item that was made for you and by you should be broken down

#31 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:16 AM

Ironic that the guild complaining about WP editor being used to make god items is using god items made by WP editor....

Even more ironic if the people complaining were actually banned for cheating every person who played pali/lk/sin/bio woulda been banned long long ago and wouldnt be here to complain about this.

Edited by CocaCola, 31 May 2011 - 03:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users