What bothers me the most... - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

What bothers me the most...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
266 replies to this topic

#26 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:46 AM

Warp Portal Energy

#27 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

5/31/2011 11:11:50 AM Myzery Getting . Even . Dumma Ham has been cheating to make god items
5/31/2011 11:11:55 AM Myzery Getting . Even . Dumma They got him in a video
5/31/2011 11:12:05 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Oh he actually did it nice
5/31/2011 11:12:27 AM Myzery Getting . Even . Dumma He was using a packet thing to warp to the dwarf chat lol
5/31/2011 11:17:34 AM Myzery Getting . Even . Dumma I know Ham isn't smart, so someone must have taught him how.
5/31/2011 11:17:41 AM Myzery Getting . Even . Dumma They were saying Con and Tor used it too.
5/31/2011 11:18:23 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Not surprised anyone is using it
5/31/2011 11:18:34 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Since before those guys used it there were rumors that other people were
5/31/2011 11:18:51 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery I was the one that told ham that it exists
5/31/2011 11:20:32 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Either way at this point why does anyone even play that game
5/31/2011 11:20:46 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Con plays because he is pretty much a bum
5/31/2011 11:20:52 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery and this is where he meets girls and gets attention from them
5/31/2011 11:21:08 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Hams balls deep in the game financially
5/31/2011 11:21:12 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Nobody else has a reason!

5/31/2011 11:34:54 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery If ham is doing it now then that means he found out now
5/31/2011 11:35:04 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Everyone suspected this already
5/31/2011 11:35:35 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery In this situation you could probably post something better like who he learned how to do it frmo
5/31/2011 11:35:41 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Since that person was likely con
5/31/2011 11:35:53 AM Getting . Even . Dumma Myzery Cons so eager for acceptance that he does that type of stuff

I don't think he minds that I post this here.

#28 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

:thumb: :P :wave: :D :( :) :) :D :waddle:

#29 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:52 AM

Thanks for editing that.

#30 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

I can answer that. I was on D[][][].

Posted Image

You'd be surprised at what one can do with a safe GD, a blazing fast computer, single digit ping, ... and speed potting through the last room too, for good measure.

That's not very interesting though. Obviously I don't have a screenshot of myself in the hall. One would have to be nuts (or possess the confidence of a cheater) to try to take a screenshot during a race. What's more interesting is the other run I did recently.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This time the race was over, so I didn't have any reservations about taking screenshots. It would have been hard not to notice me with the Guild Recruiter hat. So here I was, legitimately in the chat at the end of the hallway. Note the ASPD icon at the right. That's the boost from the EDP I accidentally consumed (@#$% you BM), which slowed me down by at least a second, but despite that I was still able to beat everyone else to the chat room (except Ham, *cough*). With a speed pot, you can easily cover 16+ cells in a second. A player's sight range is only 14 cells. Bottom line: it is very possible for someone to go in without cheating and without being seen as well.

I've no doubt that Ham cheated, however.

P.S. I'm as shocked as anyone to hear that Unifan was "hiring" people with zeny. And I thought I was doing a favor... now I'll have to pester him until he coughs up the dough.

P.P.S. When I made the item on D[][][], the seals had mostly been pushed by Unifan et al. I haven't been trying for items much (for other people, because I don't have anything of my own to make) not because of this drama, but because I don't like to "steal" others' hard work, even if it is FFA.

Thank you renouille,

I was not going to reply to this post, because I was not sure if you wanted him to know you were on my Account. I was just going to wait and speak to the GM team personally. Lamb, was so raged he PMed me and said I was a Cheater, I was like I donâ??t think so, but he insisted. I tried to tell him he was wrong...

I just stayed silent, I did not want to put you on blast. Thanks for the Awesome Post.

#31 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:13 AM

HaM is obvious. Tor as well and he will be caught.

I HONESTLY have nothing on D. Just rumors. Ren seems to have cleared up D, but since the topic is already here, investigate them all. Us too. :(

Edited by Lambor, 31 May 2011 - 08:14 AM.

#32 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:19 AM

Thank you renouille,

I was not going to reply to this post, because I was not sure if you wanted him to know you were on my Account. I was just going to wait and speak to the GM team personally. Lamb, was so raged he PMed me and said I was a Cheater, I was like I don�??t think so, but he insisted. I tried to tell him he was wrong...

I just stayed silent, I did not want to put you on blast. Thanks for the Awesome Post.

No problem. By the way, I believe these messages were for you.

You got D[][][]'s Mjolnir (1).
[Mjolnir] has been bestowed to [D[][][]], the master of the [~C!andestine Society~] guild.
Grunburti: Remember that you only have 10 minutes for this! Hurry up!
C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravity\RagnarokOnline\ScreenShot\screenYmir_VIP075.jpg is Saved.
Blessing aligned.
Your Speed has increased.
Allow all party invitations.
Equipment information not open to the public.
Party Setup - How to share EXP : Each Take
Ultimate has logged in.
[ Forums: z7.invisionfree.com/Clandestine_Society/ ]
[ Please read guild forums ]
( From Intego. ) : gratz
( From Sephiroth~ ) : grats dude
( From Shadows Bully ) : grats D
Skill has failed.
[ Friend Ebb The Cherub ] : =p good job D
( From Lavitz-Slambert ) : Thought this guild is going to bedlam remake
Skill has failed.
( From Lavitz-Slambert ) : and thought D rage quit

#33 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:23 AM

What's more surprising is if GMs forgot to turn on the anti-cheat fix that I heard about on the dwarf or if it mysteriously malfunctioned...

#34 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

While your being so candid about cheats Lamb,

Do you mind explaining to the server how it is possible you continuosly pull off instant recalls in woe? We have had you recall ontop of our guild in a Luina fort about 2 weeks ago and there was absolutely no recall bar above your character. Please explain? Or do you only post when your on the other end of the Rattle BB?

#35 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

I need your help here. On the one hand, callout threads are not something I want to have on the forums. On the other hand, you guys are all adults and shouldn't need me to be having to unapprove your posts and lock flame threads. Heim and the GMs are investigating the reports we have been receiving, but it takes time to sift through the data logs we have requested from the IT/database department.

You guys want to see immediate action on this and want to see some heads rolling. This isn't really something we can do through the forums, we'll be in contact through PMs and the tickets on this but threads on this are just going to cause issues and in the end, we wouldn't be allowed to comment on an investigation's progress here anyway.

I'm sure Heim's going to want to comment on this issue when he comes in, but for the meanwhile give the GMs some room to work please.

You got one thing right, threads like this are going to cause issues. I for one and totally disgusted if people have been allowed and knowingly cheating the servers for GOD EQUIPS of all -_-n items and the ones caught get temp bans?!

This makes the GM team look totally incompetent and corrupt to the core if you are allowing such a thing to happen. WOE 1 God Equips are the most premier end game content to date. I have always been one to reserve judgement until all the facts are out but this will be the absolute last straw for me.

These abusers should be perm banned period! I just hope their accounts aren't accessible so they can gut them and remake with all their items z in less than a week and do it all again sometime soon.

P.S.- For the people editing out the program name, wtf for? BB's being bugged into walls didn't get addressed until Doddler posted on the forums teaching everyone how to do it. Most times GM's won't budge until it's a major issue and everyone is abusing the balls off the server so post away ^_^

#36 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

I go by what I hear. Unifan has bragged up a storm numerous times ingame and on vent that he was on character XXX and made them a god item. (I heard that he was on D).

D may be the most innocent out of them all. Who was on D's character though? That's where the problem comes in.

I've heard something similar and I am in no way associated with Lamb. Hearsay is a-_- though so I won't condemn D for this.

I can answer that. I was on D[][][].

You'd be surprised at what one can do with a safe GD, a blazing fast computer, single digit ping, ... and speed potting through the last room too, for good measure.

I've no doubt that Ham cheated, however.

P.S. I'm as shocked as anyone to hear that Unifan was "hiring" people with zeny. And I thought I was doing a favor... now I'll have to pester him until he coughs up the dough.

P.P.S. When I made the item on D[][][], the seals had mostly been pushed by Unifan et al. I haven't been trying for items much (for other people, because I don't have anything of my own to make) not because of this drama, but because I don't like to "steal" others' hard work, even if it is FFA.

I don't know you, and I hate to point fingers, but the fact that people are looking to you to do their god item runs in a very competitive field like Ymir doesn't bode well for your own innocence when it comes to making that item on D's character (that was extremely fast, just as fast as Hams I would say). Ranked potters aren't necessarily "legit" anyway. Not trying to cause drama, it's just weird that you would point fingers at Ham when your run on D was just as fast.

Anyway, I'm glad to see this being brought to the attention of the community. +1 to keeping this thread alive, at least until the changes to god item creation that the Heim has been talking about are implemented (how about a re-breaking of god items again at that point?).

#37 NinjaMaster

NinjaMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:36 AM

Do you mind explaining to the server how it is possible you continuosly pull off instant recalls in woe? We have had you recall ontop of our guild in a Luina fort about 2 weeks ago and there was absolutely no recall bar above your character. Please explain? Or do you only post when your on the other end of the Rattle BB?

I was about to ask that

#38 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

Anybody with knowledge of what actually is going on and is being described here doesn't even need any "named software" to do that...
Next thing you'll do is telling me not to talk about java.io and System.Net on here? :(

#39 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:52 AM

I don't know you, and I hate to point fingers, but the fact that people are looking to you to do their god item runs in a very competitive field like Ymir doesn't bode well for your own innocence when it comes to making that item on D's character (that was extremely fast, just as fast as Hams I would say). Ranked potters aren't necessarily "legit" anyway. Not trying to cause drama, it's just weird that you would point fingers at Ham when your run on D was just as fast.

Anyway, I'm glad to see this being brought to the attention of the community. +1 to keeping this thread alive, at least until the changes to god item creation that the Heim has been talking about are implemented (how about a re-breaking of god items again at that point?).

A few of the times I lost to others who won under suspicious circumstances, they deliberately stalled for minutes in the last room to avert suspicion. Yes, I was fast (and intentionally trying for that goal, that time), but that is where the similarities end. Speed has nothing to do with it. There is evidence that Ham cheated. On the other hand, not only is there no evidence that I did any such thing, there is evidence to the contrary.

Yes, some people have asked me to try to run for them. They typically do that after failing multiple times, likely out of frustration and because they know the most important factors are favorable to me: experience, low latency, fast computer. I usually tell them I'll try, but that I can't promise anything, which is true. More than once I've turned down a request because they didn't have any backup and I didn't want to be blamed if I should fail. My success rate is something like 4 out of 12 now since the merge. I believe Animosity et al. have had a much higher rate than that, yet to my knowledge no one has publicly accused them of cheating. Frankly, I have no idea what reasonable basis you have for insinuating that I'm guilty of anything. I've been more than forthcoming about what I know. You said you hate to point fingers; you said you're not trying to cause drama... but everything else you've said indicates otherwise.

Edit: And I'm not "pointing fingers." I'm corroborating the evidence lest anyone think I'm trying to say that nothing has been going on.

Edited by renouille, 01 June 2011 - 02:47 AM.

#40 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

I was about to ask that

I really hope you both aren't gonna try and troll here. Instant cast recall? You guys are just noobs and never see it.

Don't even attempt, D. And I'm not on the "other side of the rattle." Report it. PLEASE! I'm begging you. Fly Kick onto a character with a cast bar -> cast recall. You'll never see it.

You guys wouldn't though. You still die to dragon breath.

Don't post about me. You aren't on my level.

EDIT: Now, this isn't a troll discussion thread, so please let the topic go back to what it was. Cheating at god item creation. If you wish to report me or make a thread about us recalling on your guild, please do. But leave that stuff out of here.

Edited by Lambor, 31 May 2011 - 08:56 AM.

#41 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:01 AM

Our success rates/alliance success rates are a result of organized efforts to make the items. We set times and literally turn this whole process into something on the same scale as WoE.

We've taken screenshots every time as well. Making the god items. In the chat. Etc. I haven't run 1 race. Braska and Delta have. We take 2 Brit castles under 2 different guilds so they can both participate in the race.

They've both trimmed their OSes down to what's minimally needed and they both live in CA. Delta is usually in the lead (as of lately) and Braska is behind on Lamb with people chasing him down the hallway.

I'm East Coast and generally seem to have a higher ping than both of them so I'll continue to sit aside.

Edited by Lambor, 31 May 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#42 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:11 AM

A few of the times I lost to others who won under suspicious circumstances, they deliberately stalled for minutes in the last room to avert suspicion. Yes, I was fast (and intentionally trying for that goal, that time), but that is where the similarities end. Speed has nothing to do with it. There is evidence that Ham cheated. On the other hand, not only is there no evidence that I did any such thing, there is evidence to the contrary.

I guess as an outsider, I'm just arguing that your evidence to the contrary (a couple screen shots of you winning and losing), isn't as compelling as Lamb's video. Like Lamb, I'm just hoping that the GMs investigate all god item creation in the recent past. Animosity's runs should be looked at as well.

You said you hate to point fingers; you said you're not trying to cause drama... but everything else you've said indicates otherwise.

I know, I'm sorry about that. Considering iRO's history, it's hard to see the truth when so many people are caught lying. I hope the GMs are diligent, and forthright in their investigation.

#43 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:14 AM

You got one thing right, threads like this are going to cause issues. I for one and totally disgusted if people have been allowed and knowingly cheating the servers for GOD EQUIPS of all -_-n items and the ones caught get temp bans?!

This makes the GM team look totally incompetent and corrupt to the core if you are allowing such a thing to happen. WOE 1 God Equips are the most premier end game content to date. I have always been one to reserve judgement until all the facts are out but this will be the absolute last straw for me.

These abusers should be perm banned period! I just hope their accounts aren't accessible so they can gut them and remake with all their items z in less than a week and do it all again sometime soon.

P.S.- For the people editing out the program name, wtf for? BB's being bugged into walls didn't get addressed until Doddler posted on the forums teaching everyone how to do it. Most times GM's won't budge until it's a major issue and everyone is abusing the balls off the server so post away ^_^

Human being with common sense that hardly anyone seems to be able to handle ^

#44 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

Tor is a cheater though for sure. :) I've heard it with my own two ears. We're always on Genji and Yoink vent. He uses (insert program name here - Thanks vet) :(

I doubt you heard Tor saying anything about the program when he was kicking everyones ass on god item rolls cause
1. the GMs were in regular contact/watching him
2. He never told anyone but the guild leaders when he was finishing them
3. He never talked on vent till recently.
4 Unless you are logged on someones name/someone gave you their account and you dont speak ever I highly doubt youd be on yoinks vent(plus that would be pretty pathetic to have to listen in on someones vent during woe etc).

#45 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

You said you had a video. Post it or please continue to pm me everywar on how much you don't care :(

Edited by Braska, 31 May 2011 - 09:31 AM.

#46 Elementald

Elementald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:33 AM

I saw the Video and Couldn't Ham have Cloaked sine there is no Cast Bar for Cloaking

#47 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:34 AM

MPs on the person recording and MPs on the people at the end of the hallway. Cheating is cheating.

EDIT: Also, Lambomb and Lambinator were ahead of Malcom -X-, who was ahead of HaM.

I confronted HaM about this on MSN, asking what's up. His excuse was...we have a video of him DCing. He spawned in the hallway and DCed. I guess he forgot the fact that he made a god item. :(

Edited by Lambor, 31 May 2011 - 09:36 AM.

#48 Elementald

Elementald

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

OK OK so some how Ham got Past while you had MP's on with out you knowing how that is very interesting also What up Fellow Marylander

#49 Caels

Caels

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:44 AM

I actually would like to see the gms publically address this situation once they arrive at a decision on what to do. Mainly because guilds will probably stop doing the seal quest till something happens. No1 wants to put effort into something that can get stolen from them through illegal means.

#50 arsn89

arsn89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationMassfag

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

I really hope you both aren't gonna try and troll here. Instant cast recall? You guys are just noobs and never see it.

Don't even attempt, D. And I'm not on the "other side of the rattle." Report it. PLEASE! I'm begging you. Fly Kick onto a character with a cast bar -> cast recall. You'll never see it.

You guys wouldn't though. You still die to dragon breath.

Don't post about me. You aren't on my level.

EDIT: Now, this isn't a troll discussion thread, so please let the topic go back to what it was. Cheating at god item creation. If you wish to report me or make a thread about us recalling on your guild, please do. But leave that stuff out of here.

MFW that tactic has been used for years and noob guilds who are ignorant of the fact think it must be some instant cast cheat.

Posted Image

lol I'm so glad I'm at ygg now, don't need to deal with any of this bull. But I will admit, WoE here sucks ass and pvp is dead. Only good thing is that bio 2 was empty so I was able to 150 in a week

Lambo save me a spot if I ever decide to come back in ymir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users