10 replies to this topic

#1 sumofishy

sumofishy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:50 AM

Hi,

I recently installed Requiem Memento Mori to play, and I have some issues. The game installed smoothly on Chrome, but when it came to running the exe and installing... I didnt get far. First i got to where there was a black screen behind instructions to install the game, that looked like it was pretty far into installation. Then it said i didnt have enough memory. OK, I exited installation and deleted like 2MB to fix that. Then I do it again and i get the same message, but this time i wasnt as far into the installation, and it said about 5000KB - (not 5MB?) NOW i was ticked off! So I delete one photo, and it wouldnt open at all... Not only that, but my start menu crashed (Only my start menu, nothing was clickable, but desktop was fine) I had to shut down my computer and try again only to re-experience this.

Please Help

sumofishy

#2 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:59 AM

maybe submit the specs of your computer can help you, just to see if you have the proper equip for run this game

#3 sumofishy

sumofishy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:02 AM

omg i got it started again and i have over 3GB and i get the same message

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:04 AM

Yes, and maybe you must clean the temporal files (startup/run/ %temp%, must have ON the option to see the hidden files) and internet temporal files.

#5 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:05 AM

You need 5Gb of free space to install it: https://support.warp...BSearchID=47592

#6 sumofishy

sumofishy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:11 AM

i have no idea about the techie talk but i just got up to 15.7 GB from deleting my old Allods game... i had 4.67 before i didnt know you need 5GB ill try again

#7 Mortrialus

Mortrialus

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:17 AM

Are you using Chrome or Firefox? Try using Internet Explorer instead. I was having that problem when I tried to download the game and it worked for me.

Edited by Mortrialus, 18 August 2010 - 05:18 AM.

#8 FrostYaLikeACake

FrostYaLikeACake

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:21 AM

Nadesh to the rescue again :lol:

#9 sumofishy

sumofishy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:25 AM

^ ^ that should be added to Nadesh's signature asa quote :lol:

Mortrialus that could work... o.O

#10 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:31 AM

btw before you try again try to run CCcleaner or a program like that just to clear the previous attempt files

Edited by Salubri, 18 August 2010 - 05:32 AM.

#11 Rellen

Rellen

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:04 AM

Hi,

I recently installed Requiem Memento Mori to play, and I have some issues. The game installed smoothly on Chrome, but when it came to running the exe and installing... I didnt get far. First i got to where there was a black screen behind instructions to install the game, that looked like it was pretty far into installation. Then it said i didnt have enough memory. OK, I exited installation and deleted like 2MB to fix that. Then I do it again and i get the same message, but this time i wasnt as far into the installation, and it said about 5000KB - (not 5MB?) NOW i was ticked off! So I delete one photo, and it wouldnt open at all... Not only that, but my start menu crashed (Only my start menu, nothing was clickable, but desktop was fine) I had to shut down my computer and try again only to re-experience this.

Please Help

sumofishy

this is not a quote but i hop u can fix it and i wont get the same thing
good luck :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users