New +9KVM Fist Casting Time Update - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

New +9KVM Fist Casting Time Update

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:46 AM

KVM Knuckle, reduces gfist cast time by 50% rather than 100%

So, personally, I wasted KPs to get this +9ed and now the effect is like not much difference between +9 KVM Fist and Mace's Casting Time... Now this crap is useless... /swt But I don't care since I'm happy getting back my old Zen's delay but I still wanna know what you think about Suras now with those +9 KVMs changed effect... /thx

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 31 May 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#2 Gabe22400

Gabe22400

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:24 AM

It sounds like you care, and you care a lot.

#3 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

It sounds like you care, and you care a lot.

I just got my glorious fist this month. :(

Kind of wish I got the mace.

Edited by DarkDan, 31 May 2011 - 11:29 AM.

#4 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

still 1 hit ko.

Sight + gfist ( + gree ales :( )
Snap + cc + gfist ( + green ales )

The class still needs to be nerfed, but hopefully now have to use a bit more player skill.

#5 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:41 AM

Sir Douglas if only you knew the first thing about the damage coming from the +9 Kvm fist....If i was double meg'd with a bryn using a +9 kvm fist i would around 70kish as a 150 sura....that is ofc if i switched to the mace, but that almost seems pointless to use now that the cast time isnt even worth spending the 600-1000$ it takes to make.

#6 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

I would like to thank God and Jesus christ for bestowing my suggestions upon the parts of the brain that matter into heimdallrs brain. Where it was used very well in this situation

#7 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

If you fist with the actual fist on you won't kill anyone wearing a cranial/beret/combat knife. Even with a bryn on lol. They should just make it full instant cast again that way you can't weapon switch.

#8 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

If you fist with the actual fist on you won't kill anyone wearing a cranial/beret/combat knife. Even with a bryn on lol. They should just make it full instant cast again that way you can't weapon switch.

False. This is only vs. ghostring users in woe.

#9 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

still 1 hit ko.

Sight + gfist ( + gree ales :( )
Snap + cc + gfist ( + green ales )

The class still needs to be nerfed, but hopefully now have to use a bit more player skill.

CURSED ITS CLEARLY BUGGED, it dont need max level to have 100% succes rate, the level difference of caster and foe dont affects anymore, and GOOD LORD, this skill never was suposed to have 100% succes rate, that skill in first 3 months of renewal was fine, but then i dont know if the fake gms buffed it, or its a bug, cc doesnt cancels anymore when the sura start casting any other skill it waits that the sura ends the cast time with the skill to be canceled, BUT no 1 help me troling that change

#10 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

False. This is only vs. ghostring users in woe.

Or kvm set, or dr. Do you want to be able to live every attack naked? Of course you do you're bad.

#11 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

Or kvm set, or dr. Do you want to be able to live every attack naked? Of course you do you're bad.

SAD FACE.... every 1 can live magic atacks... naked or not XC

#12 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

SAD FACE.... every 1 can live magic atacks... naked or not XC

well thats semi-true, but Arullo double casted bakes your sentence under the hot sun of game mechanics. This is why i kill warlock pets on sight.

#13 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hi. Im viri, when I type the words "youre just bad" I actually mean "Im just mad" inside of my head.

#14 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

I didn't type those words, silly :3 Try reading again

#15 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

Sir Douglas if only you knew the first thing about the damage coming from the +9 Kvm fist....If i was double meg'd with a bryn using a +9 kvm fist i would around 70kish as a 150 sura....that is ofc if i switched to the mace, but that almost seems pointless to use now that the cast time isnt even worth spending the 600-1000$ it takes to make.

It took an average of 110 dollars, quit over exaggerating. The 600-100 dollar comment was unwarrented, unless speaking of a +11 fist. With brynhild kvm fist+9 and double megs it does 70k to someone with Ghostring card AND deviling card.

Anyone want to challenge this? Go calculate it and youll see yourself.

#16 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:09 PM

Suras should stop looking life in the negative side saying that KVM fist is as bad as just having sacrament. Instead think

"Wow, I cast as fast as having a niddohur card!"

(Really, what was kRO thinking when they designed the no accumulative fixed cast reduction mechanics xP?)

#17 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

well thats semi-true, but Arullo double casted bakes your sentence under the hot sun of game mechanics. This is why i kill warlock pets on sight.

arrullo cant be casted if you are hit locked, genetics can do a brutalized carnage mass rape against sorcs, arrullo its slow and have 6 seconds cool down, and free you from first hit, when other skills just delete you from game by 1 hit, if not they just spam it with not cool down or fixed cast time (yes genetics are the second OP class to be nerf)

#18 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

arrullo cant be casted if you are hit locked, genetics can do a brutalized carnage mass rape against sorcs, arrullo its slow and have 6 seconds cool down, and free you from first hit, when other skills just delete you from game by 1 hit, if not they just spam it with not cool down or fixed cast time (yes genetics are the second OP class to be nerf)

6 second cooldown is not much considering that player can hide inside of a safetywall and Blinding Mist. Their pets help them greatly. When you kill their pet it basically debuffs them. Genetics can kill almost any class like that by the way, between how fast they can run topped off with bombs and AoE Acid bombs (yes an aoe acid bomb exists) or with nice attack.

Genetic class is nice and unique, but the one thing that is overpowered, is their Hell plant, spammable under anyones feet, stuns anyone even 1 level lower than them for 20 seconds, even while the victim uses pneuma to hide in pneuma from their bombs.

tl;dr

Pneuma? Hell plant
Safety Wall? Acid bomb

#19 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

6 second cooldown is not much considering that player can hide inside of a safetywall and Blinding Mist. Their pets help them greatly. When you kill their pet it basically debuffs them. Genetics can kill almost any class like that by the way, between how fast they can run topped off with bombs and AoE Acid bombs (yes an aoe acid bomb exists) or with nice attack.

Genetic class is nice and unique, but the one thing that is overpowered, is their Hell plant, spammable under anyones feet, stuns anyone even 1 level lower than them for 20 seconds, even while the victim uses pneuma to hide in pneuma from their bombs.

tl;dr

Pneuma? Hell plant
Safety Wall? Acid bomb

For some reason I don't think you actually play this game...

#20 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

tl;dr

Pneuma? Hell plant
Safety Wall? Acid bomb

remenber that any hell plant pierces this new safety wall.... no need to bomb if the user its in safety wall, becouse cart canon its cheaper

#21 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

For some reason I wish you didnt play this game and had common sense to stop people like me in their tracks...

Oh fixed.

#22 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Actually, your kp was wasted on boxes for kvm badges and hd oris...and then you wasted those on a kvm fist, just saying.

Edited by heyxsean, 31 May 2011 - 12:28 PM.

#23 Kirameki

Kirameki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

Well, sucks i wasted alot of money on KVM points, but atleast zen after delay is gone, thanks!

#24 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

I approve of this change.

#25 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

I approve of this change.

Yet you delete my thread when I thanked the GMs for it. Wtf is wrong with you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users