New +9KVM Fist Casting Time Update - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

New +9KVM Fist Casting Time Update

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#26 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

False. This is only vs. ghostring users in woe.

Viri should stop lying lol

For some reason I don't think you actually play this game...

You are the one who dont seem to play the game, no offense :V

Edited by FiskBlack, 31 May 2011 - 02:49 PM.

#27 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

Viri should stop lying lol

You are the one who dont seem to play the game, no offense :V

Actually Viri gives some of the best feedback about this game. You should learn from him.

#28 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

Actually Viri gives some of the best feedback about this game. You should learn from him.

I actually did, he do nice feedbacks and i try to learn most of the times, but my gosh 90% of his posts are like "u bad" "noob" or trying to troll someone.
The other 10% of his posts are actually good well explained.
I would like him if he wasnt an idiot.. >.>

#29 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

And the QQins still existing for the same classes... that can still 1HKO everyone.

Gfist? Try to counter it with SW, KE or whaterver... you'll never do it. GoH? If you have pneuma they snap and gfist.

When suras are stunned, frozen, stone cursed... they can use skills to recover themselves. Do you know what can do the supporter class of the game (aka: AB) in the same situation? Nothing. And do you hear them QQing? No, they're asking for being a true third job -.-" C'mon, even regular priests when pre-renewal used to heal even more than current AB... And this is so sad -.-"

#30 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

And the QQins still existing for the same classes... that can still 1HKO everyone.

Gfist? Try to counter it with SW, KE or whaterver... you'll never do it. GoH? If you have pneuma they snap and gfist.

When suras are stunned, frozen, stone cursed... they can use skills to recover themselves. Do you know what can do the supporter class of the game (aka: AB) in the same situation? Nothing. And do you hear them QQing? No, they're asking for being a true third job -.-" C'mon, even regular priests when pre-renewal used to heal even more than current AB... And this is so sad -.-"

One of the coolest things from sura buffs I think, is their ability to use them on anyone, even themselves. A bishop that could like, clearance him/herself or the guildie in-front but not in party would be clearly overpowered. I guess...

#31 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

Suras had a lot of bad updates this past week and being the focus of "overpowerness, imbalance & nerf class" but do ppl still consider other classes? Personally I would stop suggesting nerf this and that blah blah etc, and think more about a few boost w/Support classes, resisting and countering. Im just guessing if the game would focus on how they can make Supporters be "essential class" and has proper fix to resistance and reasonable countering skills (for those skills that ppl think theyre OP) then maybe we can have "balance". /no1

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 31 May 2011 - 06:22 PM.

#32 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

Suras had a lot of bad updates this past week and being the focus of "overpowerness, imbalance & nerf class" but do ppl still consider other classes? Personally I would stop suggesting nerf this and that blah blah etc, and think more about resisting and countering. Im just guessing if the game has proper fix to resistance and reasonable countering skills (for those skills that ppl think theyre OP) then maybe we can have "balance". /no1

I ALWAYS SUGGESTING BUFFS UP FOR OTHER CLASSES INSTEAD OF NERFING, BUT YOU AND MANY OTHERS ARE BLIND OF RAGE AND NEVER PAY ATTENTION.
like fixing safety wall, putting fixed cast times for genetics, making instant song of despair, making gloria domini the only skill with cast time in all RO that cant be stoped in woe,pvp,pvm with that all should be more balanced, also the fake gms should check the woe reductions and matk formulas, becouse magic damage in woe its SAD, also fake gms should check that ranged atacks like GoH are not receiving the full 50% reduction, it looks like 30%, and exced break ignores woe reduction

#33 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

Lazarus has no right to act so high and mighty, botter scum.

#34 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

I ALWAYS SUGGESTING BUFFS UP FOR OTHER CLASSES INSTEAD OF NERFING, BUT YOU AND MANY OTHERS ARE BLIND OF RAGE AND NEVER PAY ATTENTION.
like fixing safety wall, putting fixed cast times for genetics, making instant song of despair, making gloria domini the only skill with cast time in all RO that cant be stoped in woe,pvp,pvm with that all should be more balanced, also the fake gms should check the woe reductions and matk formulas, becouse magic damage in woe its SAD, also fake gms should check that ranged atacks like GoH are not receiving the full 50% reduction, it looks like 30%, and exced break ignores woe reduction

Suggesting isnt bad, but if you are QQing only for sole purposes (like because the classes you play are badly affected as what you think, and you madly wanna change something just to prove your class isnt underpowered or getting bullied) well GM would just surely "ignore", what I am trying to emphasize in my last post is I "may" see balance if theyll focus on being "defensive" than being more offensive and being OP as what you always see for most skills and classes.

And FYI: Exceed Break would ignore reduction if it is "critical", and even the the normal hit has massive dmg (due to weapon switching bug) and dont think ppl like what you said we are "BLIND OF RAGE AND NEVER PAY ATTENTION" coz we are suggesting and commenting to things focusing on how we will make this game better as it was before. We are making posts because we do "pay attention". /e5

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 31 May 2011 - 06:45 PM.

#35 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

Lazarus has no right to act so high and mighty, botter scum.

Yep I botted to 150 like you did. Oh wait. No I didn't. I killed your level 150 with my level 133 that hasnt reached 150 since renewal because I dont use 3rd party programs like you. Maybe next time youre in pvp you shouldnt walk near my character.

#36 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

Can we stop talking about zen now.

#37 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

PvP :(

#38 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

So, personally, I wasted KPs to get this +9ed and now the effect is like not much difference between +9 KVM Fist and Mace's Casting Time... Now this crap is useless... /swt But I don't care since I'm happy getting back my old Zen's delay but I still wanna know what you think about Suras now with those +9 KVMs changed effect... /thx

#39 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

good, i dont mind will make for less asura this asura that fest

#40 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

Thank you very much Sir, I love Simpsons /meh

#41 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

like your "buff" against WI?

#42 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

Thank you very much Sir, I love Simpsons /meh

Tip. Smokie card > Genesis ray.

#43 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

Tip. Smokie card > Genesis ray.

Tips: Hide, Holy Armor and Butterfly Wings (Alt+F4 helps too)

PS: Not related to this thread

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 31 May 2011 - 07:39 PM.

#44 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

So do you agree or disagree with gms fist change?

#45 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

So do you agree or disagree with gms fist change?

Agree

#46 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

update us with kRO Balancing Patch then lets all deal with it.

The longer you guys keep on trying (like nerf and un-nerf on zen) the longer this game sucks.
This is not a "trial and error" game... Oh well, i guess it is now.

#47 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

update us with kRO Balancing Patch then lets all deal with it.

The longer you guys keep on trying (like nerf and un-nerf on zen) the longer this game sucks.
This is not a "trial and error" game... Oh well, i guess it is now.

Funny, because just the other week you were crying about hallucination walk and how people just log out from it. Now that its enabled in woe you tell others "dont complain its all ok". If you dont want to hear it then avoid the topics.

#48 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

Im ok with the game with these recent updates, just waiting for that kRO patches and lets see how everything will go...

#49 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:58 PM

Funny, because just the other week you were crying about hallucination walk and how people just log out from it. Now that its enabled in woe you tell others "dont complain its all ok". If you dont want to hear it then avoid the topics.

HW was never disabled in WoE.. stupid
Im asking for HW animation removal bcoz coward players like you in PvP always relog, hide and bwing at the same time everytime a gX activated it. Remember? :(

#50 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

HW was never disabled in WoE.. stupid
Im asking for HW animation removal bcoz coward players like you in PvP always relog, hide and bwing at the same time everytime a gX activated it. Remember? :(

/gg

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 01 June 2011 - 02:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users