welcome to midgard pack email? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

welcome to midgard pack email?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BronxDevil

BronxDevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

hi i recived an email from warpportal telling me i can recive a welcometo midgard pack from the code redeemer in the 2nd floor of the eden group i spoke to the redeemer and nothing i got nothing from him and there was no code in the email just told me to speak to him but he gives me nothing did i miss something?

#2 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

Have the email any code? I think you should redeem the code in the warpportal website to get that pack. Like happens with the hats and all stuff Posted Image

#3 BronxDevil

BronxDevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:22 AM

nope when i checked the email it had no redeem code just told me to speak to the code redeemer in the eaden group

#4 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:25 AM

Hmmm, how about sending a ticket? I never heard about that wellcome pack but I think it's something new (with some issue).

#5 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hmm, I got their newsletter email but didn't see anything like this. Can you copy the exact text of the email?

#6 BronxDevil

BronxDevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:35 AM

Rejoin your Ragnarok Adventure!
The Eden group is about to send out a search party to seek out your hiding place! How about you come out of hiding and you can get a gift �Welcome to Midgard Pack�. This pack includes 2 Battle Manuals, 15 Bless Agi scrolls and 5 town Butterfly Wings, to help you catch up with any progress you may have missed on your vacation.

Please come back and find �Code the Redeemer�in the 2nd floor of the Eden Group and obtain your gift. Any unclaimed gifts will be removed on June 30.

Of course we have many events and updates scheduled for this Summer, and you can always return and play for Free to enjoy all the events with your friends!

thats the email i recived i downloaded the game and signed on after the patch went to the code redeemer but did not recive anything

Edited by BronxDevil, 03 June 2011 - 08:42 AM.

#7 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:36 AM

The text should read:

How about you come out of hiding and you can get a gift �Welcome to Midgard Pack�. This pack includes 2 Battle Manuals, 15 Bless Agi scrolls and 5 town Butterfly Wings, to help you catch up with any progress you may have missed on your vacation.

Please come back and find �Code the Redeemer�in the 2nd floor of the Eden Group and obtain your gift. Any unclaimed gifts will be removed on June 30.

This is the 'come back to RO email'

Bronx, if you have other accounts connected to the same WP email, check to see if the box is on them. The emails don't mention what account the 'Welcome to Midgard Pack' goes to, please check and let me know.

#8 BronxDevil

BronxDevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:51 AM

Bronx, if you have other accounts connected to the same WP email, check to see if the box is on them. The emails don't mention what account the 'Welcome to Midgard Pack' goes to, please check and let me know.
[/quote]

yea i just checked both my accounts nothing on either of em

Edited by BronxDevil, 03 June 2011 - 08:56 AM.

#9 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:36 AM

Confirmed with Heim that they items haven't been inserted yet, but should be in by this afternoon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users