TROUBLE CATCHING Estillda ! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

TROUBLE CATCHING Estillda !

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:21 PM

I dont know how to catch her, ive been stuck at this part for about 3 or so days
the bottom right of my quest window doesnt show time. And I basically have to wait hours to just fail at talking to her.
She appears for like, 2 seconds, then disappear. If i didnt notice she's there for like a second, she's gone, WTF?

can someone tell me how else I can complete this freakin quest?

#2 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

the GX job change quest is full of fail, it practically requires you be in cloak state for the part in the alley. if that doesnt help, theres always the guide

#3 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

Step 15 @ http://irowiki.org/w...ob_Change_Guide

#4 lightmike

lightmike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

you shouldnt have to wait hours again, after the first time u try to catch her and if u fail its only a 10 minute wait to try to catch her again.

#5 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

i did follow the guide, and does it count as a try when i click her, and she just disappears?
oh btw ive been sitting in front of my computer and just staring at the screen for 30min so far, nothing, not even once appear

#6 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

dont just stand there, walk away, cloak and walk back.

#7 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

oh, ok, thx o_o

#8 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

i did follow the guide, and does it count as a try when i click her, and she just disappears?
oh btw ive been sitting in front of my computer and just staring at the screen for 30min so far, nothing, not even once appear

Go to (veins 341, 286) at the time specified in your quest log (1 hour later) and trigger the NPC by walking around the area.

It means the NPC won't interact with you unless you do something as in walking over the trigger cell(s). As explained above by Hacks you have to re-walk over the specified area in order to make her appear again after 10 min if you happen to fail. Good luck :waddle:

#9 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:17 PM

yea i just got that, but exactly how far do i havta walk to walk back? ive been doing this walk out and back again for every 2 min for about 20min straight, still nothing, while cloaked ofcourse

im pretty sure ive failed trying to get her once, but when i click her before, a dialog didnt even appear, is that normal?

#10 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

meh i give up, ill do this quest some other time, i dont even have a hint on when she is going to appear, all ive been doing is walking up and down= ="

#11 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Not too far, like 5 cells away. Cloak then walk slowly till a pop up appear *don't uncloak while talking*. You only have to wait 10 min after each fail try. What does the pop up say now? and am pretty sure you should have the timer in your quest log, unless you passed this step.

#12 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

theres no timer on my quest log, it is the "Daora's Advice" right?

description is "Find a girl near the center of Veins who knows how to find people"

and just to double check, nope, no time

#13 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

fyi, none of my quest (other than eden) has quest time

#14 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

I have done the quest 3 times for myself and friends and had the timer there but I assume you have passed this step. You can try to proceed into 16 and 17 steps in the guide and see if you can meet and talk to Estillda in the GX guild headquarters.

If not, try again and pay attention to what the pop up says at step 15. If you triggered at the correct time she should appear after the pop up -> talk to her.

#15 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

the first option didnt work...

so what ur saying is that as long as it is pass 1 hour (or 10 minutes if u fail) Estillda should be waiting there? and shouldnt disappear unless you click her?

Well i dont know, it seems like theres something wrong with mine.
i tried talking to Daoro, but she just kept telling me to find this girl

#16 Grimangle

Grimangle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

oh nvm, i just got it, i missed a step. Sorry for the commotion :waddle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users