The Adventures of Swiffy & Sushi - Forum Event: Photo Journal Contest - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The Adventures of Swiffy & Sushi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Boudoux

Boudoux

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:10 AM

It was a just an ordinary day, or so I thought, when suddenly as i walked in Port of Winds, I happen to see a very beautiful woman crying, her name was Haruka :go:
At first I didn't know what to do, but then i reached out to her and asked what was wrong?!
She in a split of second came running towards me and gave me a big hug :waddle:
I asked what bothers you my lady?
And then she replies me that an evil "Sushiman" known as Chef Han Ho has taken over her lovely restaurant for a week now, she doesn't knows what to do, then I thought i could help her, and that's what I've done.

I walk for almost an hour in order to get to her restaurant. From a distance everything was quiet and calm, but once i managed to get inside the restaurant i seen that things weren't as calm as i thought... Chef Han Ho stolen Dr. Farrell's blueprints, studied it and designed the most horrible thing I've ever seen with my own eyes :waddle:
He were keeping baby sushies as prisoners and cloning them into sushi mutations!

Posted Image

The sushi's mom didn't know what to do, she couldn't handle taking care of so many babies, and that's where she asked me if i could help taking care of one of her babies, and i could not resist that cute little face, that's when i grabbed the baby sushi and i could not let go of it :go:

Posted Image

Even though i was really happy that i had finally someone to take care of, I could not forget my mission. I had to stop that madness, Chef Han Ho had gone too far, my baby sushi thought so as well and he wasn't afraid of facing the evil Chef Han Ho, I was so proud of my baby sushi -_-
We have been looking for Chef Han Ho for almost 25 minutes now, and still no sign of him, but we would not give up, Haruka needed us and so did the poor babies sushies and their mom.

After a while once we were at the bottom of the restaurant we started to hear noises, noises of sushies being chopped and sliced, i could not stand that anymore, so i entered the room shouting "Chef Han Ho, you must stop this madness NOW!", he snickered and looked down at me as if i were nothing.

And then i started fighting that evil with all my strength with my baby sushi by my side. After a while i was hurt and so were Chef Han Ho, then something out of the ordinary started to happen, Chef Han Ho had also connections with the wolves from the Den of Wolves, and started shapeshifting into a horrible and scary werewolf.

Posted Image

I thought it would be my end, but then I remembered that i had melted all my silver the night before, and so then i dipped my arrows into the silver and shoot as fast as i could on that abomination my arms were hurt; i had no strength left whatsoever; I was trembling out; and in a spite of second i shoot my last arrow, that for one pierced Chef Han Ho heart deeply and as he were falling into the ground so was i, hurt in pain but still alive, I can't say the same for Chef Han Ho.

Posted Image

I stood there lying on the ground unable to move, my baby sushi went out to call his mom to help me get out of the restaurant to get to Haruka so i could tell this story that you guys are reading right now. In the end i've done it, i'm really proud and happy that Haruka can now return safely to her restaurant and so was her, she could not quit thanking me, I said it was all good, but she was really happy and she offered me a beautiful Kimono as reward, I wanted it very badly because it was so cute, but that was a very fine piece and i wouldn't do this to her, but she kept insisting for me to have it... I couldn't say no, could I?

The End.

If I am chosen as a winner I'd like to win the Costume B (male version)

Good lucky everyone this was fun doing!!!!!! :waddle:

Edited by Boudoux, 08 June 2011 - 12:12 AM.

#2 SaturnSeven

SaturnSeven

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:28 AM

"Look sushi, your mommy! "

:waddle:
That's a good one. Good luck!

#3 Boudoux

Boudoux

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:26 AM

"Look sushi, your mommy! "

:waddle:
That's a good one. Good luck!

thanks!

you too :waddle:

#4 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

Wow! This made it on the Dragon Saga Facebook status.
clapclap (Thuy, THIS IS NOT THE FAPPING CLAP OK)

#5 Boudoux

Boudoux

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

Wow! This made it on the Dragon Saga Facebook status.
clapclap (Thuy, THIS IS NOT THE FAPPING CLAP OK)

Thuy might think otherwise hes a creep :sigh:

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww right? i'm like :D :D :D :P

Edited by Boudoux, 07 June 2011 - 04:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users