Can an adopted novice job change to Taekwon do kid? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can an adopted novice job change to Taekwon do kid?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Skorch

Skorch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

I ask because I just got my sage married and adopted a novice which would have become a soul linker. But if an adopted novice can't become a tk kid that would really screw me over since you can only adopt once. If babies can't job change, is there anyway to nul the adoption or make the baby a tk kid?

#2 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

I ask because I just got my sage married and adopted a novice which would have become a soul linker. But if an adopted novice can't become a tk kid that would really screw me over since you can only adopt once. If babies can't job change, is there anyway to nul the adoption or make the baby a tk kid?

You'll have to remake the character.

#3 Skorch

Skorch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

You'll have to remake the character.

The sage? Because I was looking through the support section and it sounds like there is a way to break the adoption link. One last question, can you adopt a tk kid or soul linker? Someone told me you can't since they don't have a sprite for it, but I just want to make sure.

Users must agree to and prepare the characters with the following:

1.Remove all items on the character(s). Anything character bound is not an issue, unless they are normal items that should not be character bound. If the latter is the case, those must be dealt with first by contacting the Warp Portal Team.
2.The characters involved must agree to losing the marriage attached to the characters. We will not restore the marriages.
3.All Mercenary Loyalty will be lost.
4.An alchemist or a biochemist may lose their homunculus. This includes a High Novice that will turn into a Biochemist.
5.All quests in the quest log must be completed. Therefore, it must be cleared or the characters "WILL" have issues with certain quests once the link is broken. Quests, such as, and not limited to, repeatable quests will error out.
6.The character will be removed from the current guild. Due to this reason a guild leader character does not qualify for this service.

Lastly, please be aware that adopted characters that have the links removed will not return to a normal sized character as it once was prior to the adoption.

And to remove the link I would send in a ticket with the character names, right?

#4 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

That applies to server transfers.

The GMs might be able to break the link if you ask them, but honestly, it would probably be a lot faster if you just deleted and remade the character.

#5 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:36 PM

The sage?

No, the baby.

And if you want the parents to be able to adopt again, you'll have to beg the GMs for assistance.

#6 Skorch

Skorch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

Thanks for your help. If I can't make a baby soul linker then it doesn't matter to me if I can't adopt anymore. I guess the only other option would be to make a male account, make a linker and marry it (after getting divorced).

#7 kisai

kisai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

The way the GMs explained it to me, TKs are already considered a baby, so not an adoptable class.

#8 Flower

Flower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

The only expanded class that can be adopted so far is the Super Novice.
Can't adopt TK class, Ninja or Gunslinger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users