am i suppose to be able to do 3rd job quest? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

am i suppose to be able to do 3rd job quest?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 zellyen

zellyen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

i only have eden gears lol now 99/70 and the job change is proofing sort of difficult :waddle:

#2 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

um... yes. Why did you make a thread about this?

#3 zellyen

zellyen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

because i want strategies killing those special shadows that have 100k health? why CANT i make a thread about this?

#4 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

because i want strategies killing those special shadows that have 100k health? why CANT i make a thread about this?

I'm not sure if you actually cant make the thread, but should be good if you post what job change is, what are your gears and what class is your character, those are important info.
Maybe i can help you. :V

Edited by FiskBlack, 04 June 2011 - 01:41 PM.

#5 RegalPrime

RegalPrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

Ive always found it kinda funny how people get to 99/70 trans without making any sort of money at all. At this point you should have low end gears (which cost almost nothing but are wayyy better than edens). That being said (cough cough), if you cant do it yourself, get some friend to help (or pay somebody to help), or just spam white potions with all that money you saved up.

Edit:
You can assume hes doing the job change as a stalker.

Edited by RegalPrime, 04 June 2011 - 01:59 PM.

#6 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

chaser job change? maybe you can try to bring some friends with you? buy a couple hundred mastelas? hit and tele, repeat? there are so many options you could try you know.

#7 zellyen

zellyen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:54 PM

i mean i can kill the shadows fine im just being locked by the other mobs and im relatively new, what are these gears u are speaking of

Edited by zellyen, 04 June 2011 - 01:54 PM.

#8 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

i only have eden gears lol now 99/70 and the job change is proofing sort of difficult :waddle:

Ive always found it kinda funny how people get to 99/70 trans without making any sort of money at all.

i mean i can kill the shadows fine im just being locked by the other mobs and im relatively new, what are these gears u are speaking of

maybe the game has become too easy (bms, exp events, quests, medals, etc.)? then there's that other possibility :waddle: but i don't even wanna go there lol

Edited by RichestinIRO, 04 June 2011 - 02:06 PM.

#9 zellyen

zellyen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

maybe the game has become too easy (bms, exp events, quests, medals, etc.)? then there's that other possibility :waddle: but i don't even wanna go there lol

lol u want to say i bot? i play on ymir and just took other's advice @ mobbing magmarings with a gakkung and crystal arrows with SM :waddle: so i dont know about anything else

yea but the high hp skoguul dude i cant kill :waddle: im specced as trapper (no agi) but all traps i have access to are not neutral so does real crappy dmg

Edited by zellyen, 04 June 2011 - 02:28 PM.

#10 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

It should be difficult to get to 3rd job with only Eden Gears, IMO.

#11 arsn89

arsn89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationMassfag

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

That's exactly the point, you hit it right on the spot. In reality by the time you even get 99/70 trans, your already supposed to have a good grasp/foundation about the game. I understand iRO trying to make it more beginner friendly and make it more "westernized", but that doesn't mean you need to add EXP events on top of bm X(don't even know how many there are at this point), turn ins, bla bla bla, etc. The eden quest is enough, no need to spoon feed every little thing. Getting to 99/70 in a week or less trans should only be attainable by more experience/veteran players, who pretty much know the ins and outs of the game.

When you make it so that beginners are allowed to reach end game status in less in a week all you do is make them even more ignorant of how to be quality/knowledgeable players.

Ro was meant to be a very diverse game, well that is what the idea of the game was founded on at the beginning. Were supposed to have ALOT of low-med level players with a few 150 sprinkled around. Not the current mess we have now. This game is MEANT to be a grind. I'm not going to lie, I, Before 5/19 maint, my char was at level 123. With the release of the bmx3 and the 2x event, I was able to 150 my char in a week. I didn't even used a SINGLE god item. This was all while, going to school full time, working 25 hours a week, and only sacrificing my 1 hour a day workouts and chilling with friends for a little bit.

Third classes came out just last fall. And right when it came out there was 2x exp events and a racing contest to 150 lol. Now look, ymir has close to 400 150 chars already. GMs just kept throwing free exp down out mouths. 1k tokens in lucky packs, 2x bm in Kafra shops. The retarded 4 to 1 turn in ratio of tokens with turning in blank cards lol.

The OP of this thread shouldn't even have to make a post like this if only you guys would let nature takes it course instead of holding his hands all through the way.

Now the guy is left to his own accord and doesn't know what the :waddle: to do.

I honestly do feel bad for all the beginner/new players that play the game.

Oh lawdy I just ranted, let me end this now before it becomes a tldr.

Point I'm trying to make is, the fact that the GMS are spoon feeding us a big part of end game content to us when renewal just hit is making a dying game dying much faster.

#12 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:06 PM

It should be difficult to get to 3rd job with only Eden Gears, IMO.

try geneticist

#13 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

Because you obviously don't know how to write a proper thread. You don't even say what 3rd class you're going for. Don't you have friends you can ask for help from? Hard to believe you're not in a guild if you're level 99...

#14 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

lol u want to say i bot? i play on ymir and just took other's advice @ mobbing magmarings with a gakkung and crystal arrows with SM :waddle: so i dont know about anything else

yea but the high hp skoguul dude i cant kill :waddle: im specced as trapper (no agi) but all traps i have access to are not neutral so does real crappy dmg

i didn't wanna say it. 99/70 isn't that common. some people don't even bother as much to go job 70 and i'm sure you know why.

#15 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

Because you obviously don't know how to write a proper thread. You don't even say what 3rd class you're going for. Don't you have friends you can ask for help from? Hard to believe you're not in a guild if you're level 99...

friends i agree but one char not being in a guild at 99, maybe not considering guild tax which i would assume would be integral to a guild? also, most guilds would want more from you than you from them hence the signs GR> active, leveling, mvp, woe, must be certain level, must be this class only, etc. Seldom would you see a guild chat asking you to just be friendly which is still a requirement that not all of us can give (that is if being friendly means chatting a lot?).

Edited by RichestinIRO, 04 June 2011 - 05:23 PM.

#16 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

I think you're getting leveling guilds confused with WoE-based guilds. There's plenty of guilds that are purely just leveling & having fun, and don't care what level you are. Leveling guilds generally don't tax either. (this is Ymir btw, I don't know about Valk)

#17 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

I think you're getting leveling guilds confused with WoE-based guilds. There's plenty of guilds that are purely just leveling & having fun, and don't care what level you are. Leveling guilds generally don't tax either. (this is Ymir btw, I don't know about Valk)

you just said guild (leveling or woe-based) in general, nor did you state server. but i see what you did there and i got you. unless you've been to ALL the guilds, i wouldn't say all maybe most but not all. perhaps, another majority wins argument?

Edited by RichestinIRO, 04 June 2011 - 05:57 PM.

#18 Flower

Flower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

If your not ready to go third class yet, then don't.
Hunt for items, make some zeny, get some newer gears.
Save up and stock pile supplies for leveling when you do job change.
Theres no rule or law saying you must job change right away, and if your having troubles doing it, then most likely your not ready too.

#19 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

you just said guild (leveling or woe-based) in general, nor did you state server. but i see what you did there and i got you. unless you've been to ALL the guilds, i wouldn't say all maybe most but not all. perhaps, another majority wins argument?

What are you talking about, I'm saying leveling guilds and leveling guilds and a lot don't expect anything else from you. If you want me to go compile a list of levelin guilds for you let me know. I've been playing for over 5 years, I think I understand what's going on, thanks.

BTW, when someone says they're talking about Ymir, it normally means the statements they're saying apply to Ymir.

Edited by Tigra, 04 June 2011 - 06:23 PM.

#20 Renaldoo

Renaldoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

Seldom would you see a guild chat asking you to just be friendly

I see "GR> Friendly, Fun, Social" all the time.

For a lot of these guilds, they wouldn't even care if you actually played or just sit in town all day long and chat.

#21 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

i was referring to this post (guild type not stated), sorry for the confusion. though i wasn't really asking for how long you've played, i already got your point the previous reply.

I see "GR> Friendly, Fun, Social" all the time.

For a lot of these guilds, they wouldn't even care if you actually played or just sit in town all day long and chat.

statistics or it didn't happen. of course this means you'd have to be monitoring all servers all time zones. we could browse the guild hall section as well. Even if it means being social, like i've stated on my previous post regarding being friendly. it can be surprising but some people, even if most will say they aren't notable, aren't friendly, fun and social. i'm not saying there are no guilds that wouldn't care if you actually played. i'm just saying there are more guilds that care that you do than you don't.

Edited by RichestinIRO, 04 June 2011 - 07:16 PM.

#22 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

Yeah Renaldo, you must record every time you see a GR> chat!

"all the time" does not mean he never sleeps and monitors all of RO looking for GR chats. It's an expression. Do you not speak english or something?

#23 Renaldoo

Renaldoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

i'm just saying there are more guilds that care that you do than you don't.

statistics or it didn't happen.

#24 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

That's exactly the point, you hit it right on the spot. In reality by the time you even get 99/70 trans, your already supposed to have a good grasp/foundation about the game. I understand iRO trying to make it more beginner friendly and make it more "westernized", but that doesn't mean you need to add EXP events on top of bm X(don't even know how many there are at this point), turn ins, bla bla bla, etc. The eden quest is enough, no need to spoon feed every little thing. Getting to 99/70 in a week or less trans should only be attainable by more experience/veteran players, who pretty much know the ins and outs of the game.

When you make it so that beginners are allowed to reach end game status in less in a week all you do is make them even more ignorant of how to be quality/knowledgeable players.

Ro was meant to be a very diverse game, well that is what the idea of the game was founded on at the beginning. Were supposed to have ALOT of low-med level players with a few 150 sprinkled around. Not the current mess we have now. This game is MEANT to be a grind. I'm not going to lie, I, Before 5/19 maint, my char was at level 123. With the release of the bmx3 and the 2x event, I was able to 150 my char in a week. I didn't even used a SINGLE god item. This was all while, going to school full time, working 25 hours a week, and only sacrificing my 1 hour a day workouts and chilling with friends for a little bit.

Third classes came out just last fall. And right when it came out there was 2x exp events and a racing contest to 150 lol. Now look, ymir has close to 400 150 chars already. GMs just kept throwing free exp down out mouths. 1k tokens in lucky packs, 2x bm in Kafra shops. The retarded 4 to 1 turn in ratio of tokens with turning in blank cards lol.

The OP of this thread shouldn't even have to make a post like this if only you guys would let nature takes it course instead of holding his hands all through the way.

Now the guy is left to his own accord and doesn't know what the :waddle: to do.

I honestly do feel bad for all the beginner/new players that play the game.

Oh lawdy I just ranted, let me end this now before it becomes a tldr.

Point I'm trying to make is, the fact that the GMS are spoon feeding us a big part of end game content to us when renewal just hit is making a dying game dying much faster.

I agree with you. I've seen people getting easy 150's doing the 2nd seal God quest with VIP + 3x Battle manual and reset 3x aswell. A bunch of turn in events that gives leechers easy 150's and then boast about how good they are after buying bot money and leeching their way to 150. I like 2x exp event as it make us save time of grinding rrepeating the thing over and over again but not alot of it. If people whines about an event then make it a no drop penalty event for everyone to enjoy.

The game has lost its nature with KVM badges in lucky box, poor lazy people getting Maya Purple in MCA's and turn in events like dragons... The OP turn in events where it's not user friendly and people classes gets discriminated in the race to Lv.150 KS and :waddle:, it looks like a war. Now we have a guy that seems to have a low IQ a 3rd job character.

#25 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:36 PM

Do you not speak english or something?

Non-sequitur. Flame on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users