WarpPortal account suspended - why? - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WarpPortal account suspended - why?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PhaHakor

PhaHakor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

I was gonna pay for WP points through PowerUp, the page lagged so bad so I spam-clicked on it.
I closed iexporer, and re-opened it, I tried to log in, and I got a note saying my account is suspended.

#2 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

I was gonna pay for WP points through PowerUp, the page lagged so bad so I spam-clicked on it.
I closed iexporer, and re-opened it, I tried to log in, and I got a note saying my account is suspended.

I know you cannot make more than X payments during a set timeframe. That might be why you're blocked. (that, or spamming automatically gets you suspended as a security measure against scams, also highly probable). I'm quite sure the only way to get a suspension fixed is to send in a ticket. Also, make sure your ticket is clear and polite, it helps :waddle:.

#3 JGIZLE

JGIZLE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:44 PM

it says i am suspended within 30 mins of creation of my warp portal account, and it is making me mad cause i have done nothing wrong! I can't even spend my money on requiem because i log in and it says i am suspended, wth ! i sent them a ticket and ofcourse they dont respond. 033-1584449B-B46C

when i go to the forums i am loged in and i can c my name and wp at top right, then when i click power up i have to log in again, and wheni do that it says my account is suspended . . .

#4 Coors

Coors

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationMisery
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

it says i am suspended within 30 mins of creation of my warp portal account, and it is making me mad cause i have done nothing wrong! I can't even spend my money on requiem because i log in and it says i am suspended, wth ! i sent them a ticket and ofcourse they dont respond. 033-1584449B-B46C

when i go to the forums i am loged in and i can c my name and wp at top right, then when i click power up i have to log in again, and wheni do that it says my account is suspended . . .

iirc you need to wait like 24 hours after a new account is made before you can buy. Or maybe until they do it manually or something I don't remember.

#5 Sharpez

Sharpez

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:28 AM

I got suspended when I tried to make an account for Dragonsaga. And now, even signing in is suspended. So I made a whole new master account but that also got suspended. My brother and his friend also had the same problems, so my brother is playing through a friend's ID. Is it because we don't live in North America?

#6 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:56 AM

I got suspended when I tried to make an account for Dragonsaga. And now, even signing in is suspended. So I made a whole new master account but that also got suspended. My brother and his friend also had the same problems, so my brother is playing through a friend's ID. Is it because we don't live in North America?

It could be that the IP block you use has been flagged earlier (for some kind of abuse). It's some kind of security measure anyway. You should send in a ticket to get everything sorted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users