Question regarding trans and 3rd classes. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question regarding trans and 3rd classes.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:54 PM

Whats the optimal way to actually level and make sure you get full stats and what nots? I can't seem to find much info. From what Ive seen, using thief/assassin as my example.

Novice (10) > First Class(Thief)> Job40+ > Assassin > 99/50 > Trans
High Novice (10) > First Class(High Thief) > Job50(??) > Assassin Cross > lost here

How and when does changing to a GX actually take effect? High Novice Redux to Super Thief? Assassin Cross > GX? Do I wait for max SinX job level to actually do some sorta quest for GX? @@ Can't find much info for this part.

#2 Flower

Flower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Assassin Cross > 99/70 > job change to Guillotine Cross
You don't go back down to level 1 when job changing to 3rd class, you go from 99/70 Sinx to 99/1 GX and start leveling from there.

#3 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

Assassin Cross > 99/70 > job change to Guillotine Cross
You don't go back down to level 1 when job changing to 3rd class, you go from 99/70 Sinx to 99/1 GX and start leveling from there.

So SinX stop gaining base exp at 99 but still gain job exp. So its better to get the extra joblevels, then do the quest? And from there turning to a GX I unlock lvs 100 to 150? And the resulting GX joblevels.

#4 Flower

Flower

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:11 PM

You do not stop gaining base exp at 99. It just stores up on the character select screen and when you job change
to 3rd class, it will be added to your percentage as soon as you smack something, I believe.
If your 99 long enough, when you job change to GX, and smack something you could actually gain a full level to level 100. So yes, get your jobs if you haven't already. Its worth it.

And yes after changing to GX, you will be unlocking lvl's 100-150.

Edited by Flower, 04 June 2011 - 06:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users