Unsettling News in Haruka's Restaurant - Forum Event: Photo Journal Contest - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unsettling News in Haruka's Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

A week has passed since Chief Han Ro took over Haruka's Restaruant. For days, Dragon Saga warriors have battled evil sushi and noodles in hopes of averting Han Ro's plans to put Haruka out of business. However, just yesterday, I received breaking news that a team of elite Dragonicans finally defeated Chief Han Ro and chased him out of town. Haruka's restaurant and its employees have finally reached a state of peace. As a sign of gratitude, Haruka opened her restaurant to everyone for a day of free all-you-can-eat sushi and noodles.

Today, while eating a large bowl of vegetable udon, Haruka pulled me aside and told me that something new has come to haunt her restaurant. Knowing my superb creeper skills, she entrusted me in investigating this issue that has been unsettling her employees for days. I spoke to a few of the employees and almost all the females told me that they "constantly felt eyes staring at them." Sounds a bit creepy no? (Kind of like our local creeper, Thuy) But no. This is much more serious.

Before I began my investigation, I wanted a full tour of Haruka's home. Seeing as how Haruka couldn't give me the tour herself since she was always busy with restaurant business, I decided to start by walking around myself.

Posted Image
Posted Image

As I walked further in, I discovered two suspicious looking monkeys in a hot spring near the restaurant. Normally, this wouldn't be out of the ordinary since animals from the wild seemed to join in on the Sakura Festival fun all the time. But...one of the monkeys seemed to be staring intently at something...

Posted Image

Curious, I walked into the restaurant and went into the room that the monkey had been looking into and I discovered something very unsettling...

Posted Image

The monkey was actually a peeping tom! After finding out this news, I rushed back to Haruka to report my findings. Hopefully, she won't be too upset. Maybe she should invest in some curtains for her restaurant...

---

Costume B if I win.

Edited by Faithx, 11 June 2011 - 12:03 AM.

#2 ImDiene

ImDiene

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationYurai's <3

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:45 AM

LOL

#3 OFireO

OFireO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:06 PM

Awesome work!!! I really like it=DDDD~~ :waddle:

#4 Pillsberryd0

Pillsberryd0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

haha i like :D

#5 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:04 AM

Important Change!: Costume B if I win! not A

#6 Fwiz

Fwiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

LOLx2

#7 bwsnoopy

bwsnoopy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:43 AM

the last pic... sig says it all

Edited by bwsnoopy, 14 June 2011 - 10:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users