Can't Add An Existing Account - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't Add An Existing Account

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Maggie

Maggie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:49 AM

I been looking around on the forums for answers and moderators say that adding an account was fixed but I still get that I am using an incorrect password. I know my passwords right cause I can log into the game D:...
Help me out here. I tried on Firefox and Safari but it still didn't work.

Update. Now I have this:
You have failed to provide us with the correct account information too many times. Your access has been temporarily disabled.
We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later.

I know the account information is right. I still have the old email address. What is up?

Edited by Maggie, 23 July 2010 - 05:03 AM.

#2 Kenichi

Kenichi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:09 AM

Same problem :)

#3 Dray

Dray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:49 AM

You could still try the original fix, that is to enter your account ID again below, but with the name Capitalized.

#4 Maggie

Maggie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:18 AM

So like, that didn't work.
I kinda don't understand this system at all.
@Dray
You're the leader of UTM right, I'm Mag from CT so if you wouldn't mind could you help me run through it on vent? If not I'll bother the crap out of Pred.

#5 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

You're gonna have to wait till your lock out time ends (you stop getting that "You have failed too many times" message) before you can try again. Also, be sure that you're putting the correct e-mail since even if it's the e-mail that's wrong, the message still says incorrect password.

#6 Noire

Noire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

I have the same problem - it still says that password is incorrect (and i logged today on that char, all account informations are correct ;/ )

#7 sexymomma

sexymomma

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:26 AM

yeah im having the same issue and now i locked myself...any help i dont like this new warp portal thing.... :)

#8 Maggie

Maggie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:44 AM

It's kinda stupid cause I have the right email and everything. And I just lost playing time. This new warp portal thing can go to hell. I was just about to 99 too...

#9 sexymomma

sexymomma

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

how long does it take to be able to acess my account on warp portal so i can add my account too it i been putting the right info in and it says its wrong but it locked me out so now i cant add my account im trying to buy kp and it cant find my account i hate this portal crap i hope they have alot of issues with it and take it out...

#10 Dray

Dray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

It's kinda stupid cause I have the right email and everything. And I just lost playing time. This new warp portal thing can go to hell. I was just about to 99 too...

It might be because of special chars in your password or that your account ID needs to be capitalized. Try that and see?

#11 Maggie

Maggie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

Nope, my password is all alphanumberic...

#12 Reime

Reime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

Haha, i'm out of game time as well, pretty much right when they went ahead and implemented this new set-up, I didn't try anything till today, because I've got Comic-Con down here in SD. But nice to see when i wanna log into iRo / Pay for my main account, i cannot. :mellow:

#13 HealerRain

HealerRain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:12 PM

I'm happy I wasn't the only one having this problem. I now have to wait at a later time to retry. Made to many attempts thinking it was fixed today.

#14 Eldritch

Eldritch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Locationtrapped in a pushcart

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:32 PM

Haha, i'm out of game time as well, pretty much right when they went ahead and implemented this new set-up, I didn't try anything till today, because I've got Comic-Con down here in SD. But nice to see when i wanna log into iRo / Pay for my main account, i cannot. :P

:mellow: i would have gone to comic-con too (in sd as well) but i used up my adventuring moniez at anime expo two weeks ago. take pictures of the jousters!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users