Pink Screen of death for Dragon Saga - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Pink Screen of death for Dragon Saga

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fireblade225

fireblade225

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:29 AM

I've played dragon saga before,and theres was no problem with it on my computer.I didn't change anything at all.After downloading the newer version,I couldn't wait to play,only to be greeted by the pink screen of death!It won't go away,yet I'm still able to log into the game.I can't see the character screen or the severs.I've already downloaded DirectX,and I don't think my graphic card is the problem here.Anyway,please reply soon!

#2 LostZodiac

LostZodiac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

I've played dragon saga before,and theres was no problem with it on my computer.I didn't change anything at all.After downloading the newer version,I couldn't wait to play,only to be greeted by the pink screen of death!It won't go away,yet I'm still able to log into the game.I can't see the character screen or the severs.I've already downloaded DirectX,and I don't think my graphic card is the problem here.Anyway,please reply soon!

This is in the Ragnarok section FYI, but just get a clean install, its missing textures (everything that is pink is actually a texture but its missing.)

#3 eshman

eshman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationoN uR iNtErWeBs
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Steam O.o

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

Uninstall and do a complete fresh re-install of the program, then let us know what happens afterwards...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users