Problem with paying an account - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problem with paying an account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationIn the kitchen.

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

So, I got a friend to try RO and offered to pay his VIP so he could see the difference, but when we went to pay (and wait out the incredibly obnoxious verification process) it sent an automated email stating that I can't pay it because the names on the card and the name on the game account do not match. I've never had that happen before, and pay my husband's account, which my name does not match his last name. I was mostly just curious if anyone has had that problem, and if so, how long it took to resolve and how it was resolved.

#2 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

when iRO first opened as P2P like forever ago, there was (very quickly) a security breach in the SQL server which exposed all user account data. names, passwords, addresses, email, etc. were all stolen. at that time, gravity claimed the credit card numbers were not exposed, i never believed them in this matter and canceled my card anyway. given the MANY breaches of security over the years, i've little faith gravity can be trusted with sensitve financial information anymore. this is why i was so thrilled to find out a long time ago about the gravity card and gocash game card. while the gravity card has since been discontinued, the gocash card is readily available from many places. these cards are instantly accepted with no waiting or risk on gravity's end. these cards are non-refundable and are not subject to chargebacks. from time to time there are also special redemption events but not as frequently as UGC or playspan. do not bother with playspan. if gravity wont take your payment, i can pretty well guarantee playspan wont accept it, ever. in my sig you will find a link to retail locations that offer gocash cards/pin numbers. i buy mine at stripes convience stores and can pay by cash, card or even check 24/7. using this method of payment allows you to pay your account without need for credit card rejectionapproval procedures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users