• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rawrypason

Rawrypason

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

I've recently come back to Rose and unfortunately I cant login to my old hawker account because I cant put it into Warportals systems because I dont have the email password anymore. And which sucks because I had astarot wings +The Speed+Damage hawker Mileage item buffs on it for katars but anyways.

Im thinking of going a soldier, are soldiers good levelers? Are they fun? If anyone could link me to a few threads, or give me some advice answering some questions would be great. :waddle:

#2 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

They are, in my opinion, the best leveler for a beginner without a good party and also one of the top with a party as well (personally I hold Mage as slightly better).

They are fun and good for both pvm and pvp. The only boring part can be that almost everyone has got a Soldier-Champ. But then again, it's hard to make a char that isn't common :D

I would advice you to go for a Spear or 2 handed Sword. Preferably Spear in the early lvls to gain the AoE attack as soon as possible. And your main stat should be Str ofc, along with Con at your own current lvl is a good & simple guideline. When you're lvling I would recommend you to try to get some ppl make reinforced armour for you, will make life easier for you as you lvl up.

#3 Moonwolfcleric

Moonwolfcleric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationAlicante - Spain
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

yeah soldiers are pretty good but if ur looking for something that will level really quick i would recommend a cleric a causa de they get into partys very quickly because people want the buffs and heals lol.

#4 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

A cleric can truly be handy I agree, not only for the reason that many want them in their party but for you to self-buff your other chars to be if you're up to dual-clienting.

The down-part is that you cannot solo really well and you will see that many have there own high lvl buffer/healer along with them that makes you "useless" at times.

I'd advice you to duo a cleric and soldier up to 100 (should be easy enough for you to solo even as first chars if you take your time to find good spots). And then choose the one you prefer and lvl that first and then go on lvling the second. But then we could make thousands of good advices, some ofc considered bad by others.

#5 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

I've recently come back to Rose and unfortunately I cant login to my old hawker account because I cant put it into Warportals systems because I dont have the email password anymore. And which sucks because I had astarot wings +The Speed+Damage hawker Mileage item buffs on it for katars but anyways.

Im thinking of going a soldier, are soldiers good levelers? Are they fun? If anyone could link me to a few threads, or give me some advice answering some questions would be great. :D

Sooo that would be choosing between a champion or a knight, a attack monster or a tank.

There are tons of threads about them in this section, scroll down and look at the other pages as well, a few I just clicked on:

Champion: http://forums.warppo...champion-build/
Xbow Knight: http://forums.warppo...rossbow-knight/
http://forums.warppo...ht-build/<br />Melee knight: http://forums.warppo...our-help/<br />
Be sure to scroll down in those thread and read the comments as well, some mistakes in the TS post may be fixed and more information is given. These are not all guides but also question from the community like yours.

Soldiers find pvm very easy, as long as you refine your gear a bit and keep it up to lvl, you should have no difficulty surviving and fighting. Reinforced and Hardened gear is what you want up to lvl 200 were union gears come into play ( chivalrous uw for soldier is awesome on lower lvls, but you need alot of points, better save them for your end game armor)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users