SayPlease's Journal: KEEP OUT! - Forum Event: Photo Journal Contest - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

SayPlease's Journal: KEEP OUT!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Vikkie

Vikkie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Locationbay area california
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

June 3, 2011

Dear Journal,

I pride myself in being the only journalist of Channel 2 Saga News to take on this dangerous task of the Restaurant crime. I will fully commit to this job and do my best to bring newsworthy information to the Dragon Saga community!

How will I tackle such a ridiculously impossible task you may ask? Well first, I interviewed the victim herself, Restaurant Owner Haruka! I was advised to procede with caution, according to the background check done on Haruka on 05/09/2011, she has quite the ego.

And booooooy were they right! Here are the results from the interview:

Posted Image

I believe I have accomplished a great deal today, and will continue my work tomorrow.

Love,
SayPlease

June 4, 2011

Dear Journal,

Today I decided, in the name of Channel 2 Saga News, to go straight to Haruka's Restaurant and see for myself how the evil Chef Han Ro was able to capture the restaurant and defeat the brave Dragon Saga-ians who have tried to come to Haruka's aid. Upon entering said establishment, I was immediately body-slammed onto the ground by hundreds of giant sized angry looking Onigiri!

My camera man Tony was able to snap a shot before running away and leaving me to fend for myself (Tony you are a pathetic excuse of a man! I hope you fall into a sack of homeless people's used underwear!):

Posted Image

I am currently suffering from a broken nose. I had to go to the hospital call it a day... But I am determined to meet the evil Chef Han Ro and interview him face to face!

Until tomorrow,
SayPlease

June 5, 2011

Dear Journal,

I have come up with a plan to pass the Onigiri guards! To pass the Onigiri, one must become the Onigiri. I worked all day on it, and finally my Onigiri costume was complete. After about 20 sacks of rice, a couple hundred packs of dried seaweed, and some very realistic looking paint, I have become the Onigiri.

I thought it'd make a great Facebook profile pic.. SayCheeeeeeese!

Posted Image

Tomorrow I will have my interview with Chef Han Ro!!

Sincerely,
SayPlease

June 6, 2011

Dear Journal,

I have finally infiltrated the restaurant and met Chef Han Ro himself face to face. He ignored my appearance at first, as if I was one of his Onigiri-minions. Oh wait- that's because I still had my disguise on. So I took my costume off, rushed over to introduce myself and asked politely for an interview.

You'll never guess what his response was:

Posted Image

???a spanish-only speaking japanese sushi maker??? Curious indeed. Unfortunately that was the only information I was able to get so far... but mark my words, I'll be back for more!

Love,
SayPlease

TO BE CONTINUED...

------------------
Costume A, if I win please :D
------------------

Edited by Vikkie, 07 June 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:54 PM

Nice, like the creativity!

#3 OFireO

OFireO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

Awesome!!

#4 Vikkie

Vikkie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

Nice, like the creativity!

Awesome!!

aww thank you guys -_-

Edited by Vikkie, 13 June 2011 - 08:23 AM.

#5 Calpico

Calpico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

I think this is my favorite of all -_- There is one thing that I noticed, though...
Posted Image
Someone has made a little cameo in your contest entry here!
Posted Image
Who's this d-bag.
Posted ImagePosted Image
WHAT DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING

#6 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:42 AM

I'm different.
Posted Image

Edited by Kazu731, 14 June 2011 - 04:45 AM.

#7 Vikkie

Vikkie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

LOL i thought the map was empty when I ss'd ... I feel ninja'd -_-

#8 Hawkstorm

Hawkstorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

Very nice! One thing id recommend would be to go into f10 after you type and press enter, so we dont see all the UI that disturbs us from the story.

#9 Vikkie

Vikkie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:52 PM

Very nice! One thing id recommend would be to go into f10 after you type and press enter, so we dont see all the UI that disturbs us from the story.

oo thx for the tip I didn't know you could do that lol i thought all that was photo edited... somehow... :waddle: still noob here hehe

Edited by Vikkie, 16 June 2011 - 10:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users