Undead VIP Dungeon - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Undead VIP Dungeon

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#26 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:05 AM

That would be cool, too. So long as you could choose to get all base or all job on the turn ins... that way Bishops(and whoever else, really) could get max Sacrament off turn ins if they really wanted to. Although, that would take forever... I was like, almost 130(?) when I maxed Sacrament...

I was like 118 when I had Sacrament, but I had heavily abused TIs for that. A job / base option would be a good idea, because people could party up and get their leveling skills for soloing later (until partying gets fixed?)

Edited by Sapphic, 09 June 2011 - 12:05 AM.

#27 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

With this and a ME Cast time reduced in a bit will be awesome, and prolly i should go back to my ab... tired of hindsight in id =/

Are they reducing it again? They already reduced it like three(?) weeks ago, and it's much quicker than it used to be.

Personally, I don't think it needs to be reduced any more than it is now. It's plenty quick for the damage it does...

I posted this in the Arch Bishop thread, too, but yay for youtube plugs:

Since it's somewhat relevant here, too.

And damn, Sapphic, I wish I was that far ahead in jobs, ha ha! I missed the dragons turn ins (I'm guessing that's when you got all your jobs?), unfortunately. But, oh well, there will be others... :ani_meow:

#28 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:16 AM

And damn, Sapphic, I wish I was that far ahead in jobs, ha ha! I missed the dragons turn ins (I'm guessing that's when you got all your jobs?), unfortunately. But, oh well, there will be others... :ani_meow:

Amusingly, I got it during the ID3 TI (which was pretty fun, but they should turn off the exp next time).

#29 Ciler

Ciler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

I think a permanent turn in only VIP dungeon would be nice for levels 99-120 only. It'd be good for people to party, get their leveling skills, and overall learn their classes in a fun environment that doesn't involve solo grinding all day.

A turn-in event would mean people setting 12-man parties with pullers, killers and support. How do you learn to play your class in a case like that ?

#30 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:17 PM

A turn-in event would mean people setting 12-man parties with pullers, killers and support. How do you learn to play your class in a case like that ?

Teamwork. For WOE maybe? ^_^

----

And for decreasing ME damage casting time: You AB people should support people at Endless Tower, I think.

You know... That: http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/1631/

#31 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

A VIP nameless island? lol. What GM's needs to do is get to 13.3 and bring in scaraba dungeon which is a buffed version of nameless island where mobs are weak against fire. Leveling in nameless as it is now is ridiculously easy for most classes, I 150'd there with exp event + VIP + HE BMs 0 zeny wasted and fast esxp around 17-20m/h. A VIP version would make it OP. I don't see why something like this needs to be implemented if other high Lv. leveling dungeon hasn't even been introduced. :ani_meow:

Edited by HRdevil, 09 June 2011 - 12:24 PM.

#32 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

A VIP nameless island? lol. What GM's needs to do is get to 13.3 and bring in scaraba dungeon which is a buffed version of nameless island where mobs are weak against fire. Leveling in nameless as it is now is ridiculously easy for most classes, I 150'd there with exp event + VIP + HE BMs 0 zeny wasted and fast esxp around 17-20m/h. A VIP version would make it OP. I don't see why something like this needs to be implemented if other high Lv. leveling dungeon hasn't even been introduced. :ani_meow:

Who cares about zeny when you are spending $$$

#33 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

Who cares about zeny when you are spending $$$

Tidal shoes pays for 2 HEBM = 1 hour so no.

#34 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

You can get VIP with tidals too Posted Image

Then you spent zeny. For getting those manuals that were reimbursed with the tidals. Yes, no? Are you trolling a troll?

Edited by Fibrizzo, 09 June 2011 - 12:54 PM.

#35 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

You can get VIP with tidals too Posted Image

Then you spent zeny. For getting those manuals that were reimbursed with the tidals. Yes, no? Are you trolling a troll?

lol, I ment that you get more zeny than what you spend in the end unlike AL3 where you spend alot more than you get in terms of zeny. +1 to geive pain to the troll.

#36 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

The point of an undead/demon VIP dungeon would be to help cater more to Bishops, along with other classes. Scaraba Dungeon isn't going to improve party play, or offer priests anywhere to new to solo. That's going to be another RK/RG/SC-infested map, imo.

And you're playing an RK. RK is easy to level just about anywhere so long as you have the gears for it... Higher leveled Bishops are stuck at NI2/3, or leeching off others.

Edited by Kmac, 09 June 2011 - 01:31 PM.

#37 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Depends on the party. Not everyone has to do 12 man parties lol. It's not really the GM team's problem if people don't learn their own class.

Either way I think it'd be fun, because those first job levels sure do suck.

#38 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

1 HE = 15 minutes
2 HE = 1 hr?

What?

#39 Kmac

Kmac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:45 PM

I enjoy the turn in events, and have only been around for a couple of them (most happen while I'm taking a break from RO or w/e).

You may not be hardcore WoE-style learning your class during turn in events, but you do learn some things during them. The party-play atmosphere (minus the occasional KSers) is nostalgic of the older RO times, where people actually partied to level. The not-so-good classes get invited to parties, too, because as long as they can help in some way, they're useful.

It's just fun partying people, whether it's just guildies or random people in the dungeon (or w/e the map is). Meeting new people is always fun, if you ask me, and soloing all the way up to 150 is boring... especially when you're playing a class that isn't one of the main powerhousemajorlevelers.

At least when they put in turn ins people get off their high horses and party others because it isn't that much of a difference, and sometimes even more beneficial, than if they soloed and didn't split their EXP horribly. :ani_meow:

#40 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

1 HE = 15 minutes
2 HE = 1 hr?

What?