• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 awechit

awechit

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:20 PM

I have 9 rewards point in clan tab want to know what to do to raise it please and thank you

#2 marwan

marwan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:32 PM

There used to be something called CLANWAR when 2 clans have to protect a dragon which's on there base and u set bets on it from 100k to 4mil i think or more , how ever that was the way to earn the Reward points in order to purchase the CLANWAR items , but the CLANWAR was removed since last year for *unknown reasons* , would be nice to have them back . :rice:

#3 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:00 AM

They still got brave items recycling around junon... not to expensive i might add... so just keep a look out ^^... and yes it should be brought back... and fix the whole clan system itself... sigh**

#4 Weppie

Weppie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:43 AM

And the only way to get clanpoints is with clanwars? how ever we cant have clanwars.. and..
I have 19 Reward points.. I wonder how it comes i got like 10 more without clanwars =o!
And.. Shouldnt there be a otherway to recieve clanpoints?

#5 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn your harddrive stealing your bits

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:47 PM

And the only way to get clanpoints is with clanwars? how ever we cant have clanwars.. and..
I have 19 Reward points.. I wonder how it comes i got like 10 more without clanwars =o!
And.. Shouldnt there be a otherway to recieve clanpoints?

Ive noticed something like that before. I wasn't ever able to pin down what caused it.

My main clan has 9 and has been to a war, my alt clan has 17 pts and hasn't been to a war.

And is that personal clan reward pts or clan reward pts? I just realized I didn't know. xD

#6 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:38 AM

Ive noticed something like that before. I wasn't ever able to pin down what caused it.

My main clan has 9 and has been to a war, my alt clan has 17 pts and hasn't been to a war.

And is that personal clan reward pts or clan reward pts? I just realized I didn't know. xD

Wish i knew as well... I've been wondering the same thing and its been bugging me... need an explanation to how we get that little points... oh well i hope someone finds an answer to this...

#7 Niluje

Niluje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

It's only a display bug that has been here for ages

#8 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:11 PM

I used to sell my body for clan reward points but it seems it doesnt work anymore.

#9 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:19 AM

It's only a display bug that has been here for ages

aw good to know... another one of rose's many bugs... :P

#10 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:48 AM

There used to be something called CLANWAR when 2 clans have to protect a dragon which's on there base and u set bets on it from 100k to 4mil i think or more , how ever that was the way to earn the Reward points in order to purchase the CLANWAR items , but the CLANWAR was removed since last year for *unknown reasons* , would be nice to have them back . :)

Oh yea...unknown reasons...
Had nothing to do with farming it instead of actually playing it. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users