Red Pirate Bandana - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Red Pirate Bandana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:26 AM

Is not tradeable but the item description does not say it's not tradable. T___T WHY? It wasn't even boxed either. So I have to buy another one on my Sorcerer huh? Well that is STUPID and the LEAST you can do is say it's not tradable in the description and have a boxed version! That's what they're FOR! This is a blatant ripoff if I ever did see one and very underhanded too.

Edit: Okay I went and looked back and it was mentioned it's account bound on the website and I missed that. But it still should be mentioned on the item description like other account bound items.

Maybe transfer it to the char I wanted it on for this oversight.

Edited by Trixdee, 07 June 2011 - 09:36 AM.

#2 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:19 AM

i dont know how many times i've mentioned to the GM team that items in game MUST have correct and true descriptions if they want to keep new players around. this is exactly the type of thing i was talking about. theres just too many items now that have outdated, plain wrong, misleading or horribly vague descriptions on them and when noobs come across this stuff they're all like "what is this i dont even" and they quit. for years and years the description on eye of dullahan was "...", i mean come on. i dont know what it says now, havent seen one for quite some time but it's these things that drive people away. all these vague descriptions with words like "small chance" and such need ACTUAL NUMBERS on them. this small step is something that can be done "in house" to add just a small amount of polish to this game, as it is now, it looks broken and unmaintained. kRO is not required to implement these changes, it's a matter of EDITING A TEXT FILE and looking in the database and item script to make sure the description matches what the item actually does.

Edit: OMFG THE SPELLING

Edited by Hacks, 08 June 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#3 fasthands

fasthands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

^

#4 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members