When Sushi Attacks - Forum Event: Photo Journal Contest - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

When Sushi Attacks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rabidsmiles

Rabidsmiles

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:47 PM

When Sushi Attacks!

"A week has passed since Chef Han Ro took over Haruka's Restaruant. Many Dragon fellowship members have ventured into the Sakura Festival in hopes of defeating Chef Han Ro and his wicked Sushi army.

Despite the casualty rate, our brightest and bravest journalists also ventured into the field to chronicle the event for posterity sake! Now we go live to one of our brave reporters...Tansy?"

"Yes, This is Tansy reporting for the Dragon-Saga Saga! Here in Port of the Winds, a woman named Haruka, has asked the Dragon Fellowship of the surrounding cities to aid her in returning her restaurant to her ownership. Recently, a maddened chef by the name of Han Ro, has taken over the famous sushi restaurant and refused to leave despite the woman's protest and pleadings.

Here is Haruka now, Haruka what happened?

Posted Image

Kicked out of her own restaurant! Well, I have promised that I will see what I can do to help.

I stand at the entrance of Sakura Sushi. As I enter, I wonder if just I can help the poor woman get rid of the menace in the kitchen? It seems he has been using rather bad fish to make his sushi minions, as when I first enter the building I am immediately attacked! I know I must help her now so I clear the bottom level of the minions, using a little fire to cook the raw fishy minions into submission.

Posted Image

I stand at the stairs and wonder what has made Chef Han Ro so angry and upset? I wonder if he will listen to reason? Well, my answer was no. He proceeded to try to kill me! He chased me around the building as I tried to talk to him, to reason with him to leave. He threw a sushi ball bomb at me and tried to squish me.

Posted Image

I, sadly, had to turn to firing back at him and in the end I won. For now, her restaurant is safe.

Posted Image

We hope here at the Dragon-Saga Saga that Haruka and her restaurant can now serve the finest food in all of El Grego. The Dragon Fellowship vows to help ensure she can continue to run her business.

This has been Tansy with Dragon-Saga Saga channel 4 news. Back to you in the studio!"

Costume A if I win ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users