• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cotano

Cotano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:36 PM

Currently at job 48. Only missing two skills. Cure and Angelus is at level 2. Planning on making a ME High Priest so my vit isn't going to be very high.

I need angelus at level 2 to get KE lvl 1 for WOE. Is there any point to getting it any higher?

As a priest, I never ever used cure for anything. Is it really all that useful?

Edited by Cotano, 18 August 2010 - 10:38 PM.

#2 Prodigy

Prodigy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1340 posts
  • LocationTX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Leave Angelus at lvl 2. It's pointless otherwise. As for Cure, it really is useful. I know you're going to be ME and all, but that doesn't mean you won't eventually join MvP parties and whatnot. Cure is extremely useful because it has very little delay, allowing you to spam it much faster than Lex Divina. I've found it useful doing Endless Tower runs since there are several floors with monster that can Silence, and the occasional MvPs that can AoE Silence. There's also stuff like Nydhoggur instance where part of the instance is your party can randomly get teleported to a room while everyone gets hit with Chaos. Cure is very handy to have for that too.

That aside, there's really no other Acolyte skills for a ME High Priest to get. On my ME HP, I spent that one last skill point on Decrease Agility just so it has a slightly higher success rate. Other ME HPs spend that last point on Divine Protection for a little more defense, but the difference it makes is practically negligible. Either way, at the very least, Cure is a must have since there aren't any better options.

#3 Cotano

Cotano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:58 PM

This is why I asked for advice first. I never even considered casting time. Looks like I'll be going to job 49.

#4 stabzz

stabzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationIn your moms bed
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:23 AM

No go job 50 and just throw extra point into decrease agi there is no point in going all the way to 49 just go to 50 almost everyone who plays a priest goes job 50. I think i stuck extra in decrease agi after i got cure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users