Is the Curse of Gaebolg broken for 3rd classes? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is the Curse of Gaebolg broken for 3rd classes?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 r0n1n

r0n1n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:28 AM

Has anyone tried doing the quest reciently? I tried starting the quest so I can access nameless island but I am unable to start it. If I am on a 3rd class char (tried 3 differnet ones) the little boy does not talk to me in pront. If i switch to a 2nd class character I am able to start the quest no problem...

#2 Zienare

Zienare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

Ehhhh? o.o Now that's weird... I did that quest on my Guillotine Cross and it works fine before. o.o

#3 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:42 AM

Check your quest log (inactive section) maybe you've started it before and stopped midway.

That happened to me :ani_meow: so I just talked to the rest of the NPCs and figure out where I left off.

#4 r0n1n

r0n1n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:53 AM

Check your quest log (inactive section) maybe you've started it before and stopped midway.

That happened to me :ani_meow: so I just talked to the rest of the NPCs and figure out where I left off.

Nothing in the inactive quest window, Went to the rest of the npc to make sure i hadnt started it but nogo...

#5 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

Lets rule out the quest being bugged.

If you don't have the book (discarded or sold accidentally) buy one fron Prontera Library.

See if that's what caused it.

#6 r0n1n

r0n1n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

Lets rule out the quest being bugged.

If you don't have the book (discarded or sold accidentally) buy one fron Prontera Library.

See if that's what caused it.

I went to both library's in pront and talked to the npcs in there.. None offers to sell me a pile of books

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users