About Tatacho card - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About Tatacho card

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 VonEden

VonEden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

All of the databases say that it reduces 20% of the damage from earth property, however in-game it says 20% from neutral. Which one is correct?

#2 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:05 PM

Its not neutral property but neutral property monsters. I had like 2 of these cards before I ripped someone off by selling it and never bothered to test because there aren't many neutral property monsters and if there are only 1 in a map or some weak mobs or real players but 20% for a shield is a joke it's better to get a racial card because in a map most mobs seems to be of the same race.

The database seems to not being updated with new headgear and identified drop rate.

#3 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

Its not neutral property but neutral property monsters. I had like 2 of these cards before I ripped someone off by selling it and never bothered to test because there aren't many neutral property monsters and if there are only 1 in a map or some weak mobs or real players but 20% for a shield is a joke it's better to get a racial card because in a map most mobs seems to be of the same race.

The database seems to not being updated with new headgear and identified drop rate.

It also add damage against the monster so it is actually very good for Royal Guards I think.

#4 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:22 PM

Actually, it is Earth property attacks only... Even IroWiki states that. The good part is the 5% damage increment on the element.

but 20% for a shield is a joke it's better to get a racial card because in a map most mobs seems to be of the same race.

Note: Splendide Field 2? Aka: Plant Pinguiculas, Insect Luciola Vespas, Formless Bradium Golems and Brute Nagas? Most are earth though ^_^

Edited by asayuu, 09 June 2011 - 12:23 PM.

#5 VonEden

VonEden

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

Thank you for quick reply!

#6 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

Actually, it is Earth property attacks only... Even IroWiki states that. The good part is the 5% damage increment on the element.

Note: Splendide Field 2? Aka: Plant Pinguiculas, Insect Luciola Vespas, Formless Bradium Golems and Brute Nagas? Most are earth though ^_^

Actually in the database irowiki says it reduces the damage of monsters and players of a specific element. It actually contrasts itself.

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/4442/
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Card_Reference

In game I also read neutral for Tatacho card and it read in the same manner as the database (ie, reducing damage from monsters and players of an element, not just attacks of that element).

Edited by Trini, 09 June 2011 - 12:55 PM.

#7 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

Tatacho isn't earth property since the new world card that works that way is Draco card.
Confirmed through ticket system by GMs:

Thank you for requesting our support.

We apologize for the delay in our response.

The description of the item in game is correct. The card will reduce damage from Earth Element Monster and players by 20% and increase physical damage against earth element targets by 5%.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us again.

Steve
Customer Service Supervisor
WarpPortal Support Team

So I would assume that Tatacho is the neutral property card.
Also, good to note that irowiki is not always correct.

#8 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

So I would assume that Tatacho is the neutral property card.
Also, good to note that irowiki is not always correct.

That's why you can't just trust one source. I also read some other databases.

RMS [Censored, I don't even know why]: http://:ani_meow:/index.php?iname=tatacho&itype=-1&page=item_db&quick=1&isearch=Search
Ragdata [Brazilian, unnacurate data, but it has script]: http://www.ragdata.c...qualquer&idesc=

Also. Tatacho is a Earth-property monster. It would not make any sense if the card did not reduced Earth damage.

Edited by asayuu, 09 June 2011 - 01:18 PM.

#9 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

RMS [Censored, I don't even know why]

You don't know why a site made to promote illegal private servers is censored on the official forums? Really?

Posted Image

#10 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

One of the more used jRO database says Tatacho is neutral and Draco is earth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users