• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Magicboy

Magicboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

Ok so sorry if this question has been asked before but can someone list all the leveling spots for a full support Cleric? thanks

#2 Raabit

Raabit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:54 AM

What lvl are you at? I lvled my ts cleric at anywhere there was a party available. But it all depends on what lvl you are.

#3 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:31 AM

Ok so sorry if this question has been asked before but can someone list all the leveling spots for a full support Cleric? thanks

As said the best way to lvl a FS cleric is use parties with aoe classes. If you insist on doing 220 solo get some gear for ap and acc and aspd and drop your int a bit. Only fight yellow and orange monsters, or anything thats not to hard to kill, you will want to get alot of kills fast instead if higher exp monsters slowly, having to heal yourself just slows you down. As a cleric you are ranged, use this by fighting melee monsters and avoiding ranged monsters so you dont have to heal yourself.

#4 Jeshiro

Jeshiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

As said the best way to lvl a FS cleric is use parties with aoe classes. If you insist on doing 220 solo get some gear for ap and acc and aspd and drop your int a bit. Only fight yellow and orange monsters, or anything thats not to hard to kill, you will want to get alot of kills fast instead if higher exp monsters slowly, having to heal yourself just slows you down. As a cleric you are ranged, use this by fighting melee monsters and avoiding ranged monsters so you dont have to heal yourself.

hey i think you can still fight purples and red monsters.. even your an FS cleric.. just get highly upgraded wand.. and your better off.. coz sometimes you feel like killing and not healing brats..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users